Military Pictures & Info

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
72614757_413304232944740_3952756944124840529_n.jpg

Anybody mention the movie, "Midway"? I saw it recently. There's a lot I don't know about WW2.
I thought it was a good movie.

I bought a copy of the dvd movie “Midway” last year with H. Fonda and C. Heston… I always watch it on Memorial Day and Veterans Day. An Excellent movie!

I bought the classics in my mind in the last year or less while they are cheap and still available…

Midway
The Longest Day
To Hell and Back (Audie Murphy)
PT 109
Sergeant York
Sink the Bismarck
In Harm’s Way
Battle of the Bulge

There are another 3 or 4 on my wish list...

I bought the classics in my mind in the last year or less while they are cheap and still available…

Midway
The Longest Day
To Hell and Back (Audie Murphy)
PT 109
Sergeant York
Sink the Bismarck
In Harm’s Way
Battle of the Bulge

There are another 3 or 4 on my wish list...

Excellent list right there. Sergeant York is a fine movie. He grew up an hour or so from us. in a wonderful area. Hell and Back and Battle of the bulge are as well.

President Trump spent the day with the military in Afghanistan today. He is currently on his way back home after serving meals to the fighting men.
What a great president!

President Trump spent the day with the military in Afghanistan today. He is currently on his way back home after serving meals to the fighting men.
What a great president!

I couldn't agree more!

trump2.jpg

trump.jpg

THAT is who we are.

What a great president!

But, but, but.... The msm said he as golfing in Florida!

Latest posts

Back