Military Videos

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this... LASERS

Yeeeah! :cool: The Co. I work for (..and-whom is probably about to 💩-can me, because I Absolutely Refuse to put that 'Pfoison' in my Body.. :mad: :rolleyes: actually makes both 'Targeting' ("pointers", you might say, for the 'Death Ray' to hone-in on..) Lasers, as well as specialized Optics, for those-type of Systems..

..Our little 'Biz unit' does not, directly, but.. I build Components, that - possibly - get worked into the 'Targeting-Laser' side of things (and, thus, even though we only have ~22 people - Well-less than 100 - we're considered "Federal Contractors".. :rolleyes: Oh well..

Anyhoo, OT - Here's one of my Fav 'platforms' - the Almighty A-10.. :cool:

..'GAU-8: When you Absolutely Positively Have to Shred it there Overnight'.. 🤓

jd

Found this

Being w son of a retired BOMRC engine tech, veteran Missile Fire Control, and retired consultant to the military, I love this stuff!

LASERS

Ben
We have much better than that today. :thumbs:
Remember anything about Iran's largest warship 'strangely' catching on fire and sinking?
https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a36621826/iran-warship-sinks-suspicious-fire/
Not a 'shot' was fired.:D
But doya' think it had a little 'help'?;);)
Lasers - no sound, no visible light to see, but suddenly everything is on fire! :oops:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back