Missouri Snakes

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In North Missouri they shoot everything. Around Trenton, they eat it too. Seriously. They got more deer and turkeys than people and good fishing everywhere, but they'll eat a damn possum. That place makes Deliverance look like high society.

(I know MoBook lives an hour or so away from there. Don't shoot me, Mo! I didn't mean you!😇

In North Missouri they shoot everything. Around Trenton, they eat it too. Seriously. They got more deer and turkeys than people and good fishing everywhere, but they'll eat a damn possum. That place makes Deliverance look like high society.

(I know MoBook lives an hour or so away from there. Don't shoot me, Mo! I didn't mean you!😇
Nah! I wouldn't shoot you.
Cause that is the dang truth.

Last edited:
equal parts glycerine and 70% isopropyl alcohol
put snake hide in a 1 gallon glass jar with solution. put a rock on the hide to keep from floating. seal jar and leave in the shade for 7 days
remove. roll hide onto a stick, stretching laterally as you roll. place roll in front of a fsn 24 hours
put in a box and send to me. hat band, wallet,belt lol

lets talk about head,
with a syringe, inject behind eyes into brain, behind tonge [sp] injectup from the bottom. everywhere you can, do
place in jar and seal.
go buy a christmas globe that has the snow scene,remove all that stuff. mount head,fill globe with 2 part clear epoxy
sell the head globe

1654345415026.png

Latest posts

Back