Money Trees: house plants need help

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piebald9

Friend
Neighbor
So, unfortunately we know they don’t grow money but my money trees are growing decidedly less healthy leaves these days. Any thoughts on what is causing this? So far since they started this I’ve tried repotting and fertilizer but the new leaves still look terrible. All wrinkled with clear patches.

Please help my poor ailing “trees!“
Thanks!

Attachments

• 77EF8687-B5C9-4764-BB5A-B6BF2FF3352C.jpeg
    77EF8687-B5C9-4764-BB5A-B6BF2FF3352C.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 4AC7713E-4203-47F5-BDCF-02B8B3ECFCE0.jpeg
    4AC7713E-4203-47F5-BDCF-02B8B3ECFCE0.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 6
PieBald I have no idea what is causing any of the many problems we are having with plant life these days.
I'd think since in greenhouse they would do better,but uess not.
Maybe somebody here has a solution.
What kind of fertilization are you using?

It’s not a greenhouse, just under a grow lamp in my living room by the deck door. The ferts are the organic Miracle Grow water in stuff. Nature’s care. Just started using it a few weeks ago to try to help.

It’s not a greenhouse, just under a grow lamp in my living room by the deck door. The ferts are the organic Miracle Grow water in stuff. Nature’s care. Just started using it a few weeks ago to try to help.

Hopfully one of our members will come and help you figure it out. I'd wonder if the grow light is giving it sufficient lighting?

What type of potting mix? I haven't heard of commercial potting soil being affected but I know several people having issues with compost with animal manures. The Grazon (herbicide) being used on hay/fields goes through the animals and kills/deforms plants grown in the manure.

I did some digging (on the Internet, no plant pun intended) and apparently this happens from over and/or under watering these plants. I may have been over watering lately.

Latest posts

Back