Monkey Pox is here

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thru sexual child abuse, perhaps?
Unfortunately, much more common that anyone would like to admit.

1659961657961.png

Sick. we used to burn trash like that at the stake, but these guys would probably get the last laugh and squat on the stake. They won't like the kind of loving they get in jail one bit!

No Surprise. It's Africa and that is the country a lot of experiments have started. And we see the CDC pushing a vaxx.
Yes. You would really have to dig now, or have been aware years ago to know that Aids and other ‘diseases’ originated in areas near to US biolabs in Africa. And that they had quarantined villages in areas around those biolabs also.

I did a search for origin of Aids and got a “they ate monkey’s!” source from TPTB sites. Lol! I guess it would be similar to eating bats in a wet market near Wuhan… But that US funded biolab in Wuhan, China had nothing to do with it, it is only a coincidence it is a mile or so away, that is all a conspiracy….

Oh.. L@@K!! Sportsball is on and a famous singing celebrity is there watching her famous athlete boyfriend play!!!

*** Drink Brawndo! It has electrolytes!! ***

Yes. You would really have to dig now, or have been aware years ago to know that Aids and other ‘diseases’ originated in areas near to US biolabs in Africa. And that they had quarantined villages in areas around those biolabs also.

I did a search for origin of Aids and got a “they ate monkey’s!” source from TPTB sites. Lol! I guess it would be similar to eating bats in a wet market near Wuhan… But that US funded biolab in Wuhan, China had nothing to do with it, it is only a coincidence it is a mile or so away, that is all a conspiracy….

Oh.. L@@K!! Sportsball is on and a famous singing celebrity is there watching her famous athlete boyfriend play!!!

*** Drink Brawndo! It has electrolytes!! ***
In the late 80s at school, we were told that AIDS came from monkey bites. 🤣

Latest posts

Back