More Losses

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“It is with a heavy heart that we learn of the passing of Master Sgt. Micheal Riley in Afghanistan,” Ferguson said. “Mike was an experienced Special Forces noncommissioned officer and the veteran of five previous deployments to Afghanistan. We will honor his service and sacrifice as we remain steadfast in our commitment to our mission.”

Riley’s awards and decorations include the Bronze Star Medal, five Army Commendation Medals, the Special Forces Tab, the Ranger Tab, and the Combat Infantryman Badge, according to the Army.

Rest in His eternal peace brothers. I pray that our Lord’s hand of provision and protection be on those you loved.

Isn't time to pull our heroes out and make that country glass?

Don't ever give ME those nuclear codes...that whole ******* sandbox would be Windex Heaven for a century.

:boom:

R.I.P. SGM James G. “Ryan” Sartor { 10th SFG (Airborne) }

7 tours of duty...

Sartor’s awards and decorations include the Bronze Star Medal with three oak leaf clusters, Defense Meritorious Service Medal, Joint Service Commendation Medal, Army Commendation Medal with three oak leaf clusters, Army Achievement Medal, Presidential Unit Citation Award, Joint Meritorious Unit Award, Valorous Unit Award with two oak leaf clusters, Meritorious Unit Citation with one oak leaf cluster and National Defense Service Medal.

Sartor also earned the Special Forces Tab, Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Senior Parachutist Badge and Special Operations Diver Badge.

He has been posthumously awarded the Purple Heart medal and Bronze Star medal.

Latest posts

Back