Most Popular Halloween Candy by State

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sentry18

Thrivalist
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
The map below says it all, but just in case here's a link to the article. It's a little old being 2015 but is still interesting. I read elsewhere that overall the most popular candy in the US in 2019 was M&M's followed by Reeses Peanut Butter Cups followed by Snickers bars.

https://www.influenster.com/article/americas-favorite-halloween-candy-state-by-state

candy-map.jpg

Terri, Your Highness, I'll bet your dad had a few choice words before he applied "the belt". ;)

to toblerones:

A unique milk chocolate including nougat, almonds and honey with a distinctive triangular shape from the Swiss.
OR
Swiss chocolate bar brand currently owned by US confectionery company Mondelēz International, Inc., which was formerly Kraft Foods.

Ooooh! I hated being grounded. I got physically sick staying indoors. I was grounded all summer one year because I was not getting good grades. The next year at a parent, teacher, student conference he found out that I was getting the grades I was because I was short and just needed to grow a couple of inches. Now I have seen my dad upset and even angry before but never like he was that day. I was pulled out of the private school and put in public school that week. He almost quit going to church over that.

I actually liked getting grounded. My dad would forget or get tired of me watching tv and tell me to go outside. When I reminded him that I was grounded he would give me money for the icecream truck because I was being "honest".
:great:

Yep! Daddy's little princess... Dad always did like you best!:cry::LOL:

Grounded? What a cushy life you had. When we were in trouble the belt came out and that was followed by an extensive chore lists. Grounding was for the soft kids. ;)

How the heck is my state pixie sticks? I call shenanigans. The basics are snickers, twix, 3 musketeers. My oddball preference is mounds although starburst can be a welcome change from chocolate at times. Pixie Sticks.....ppphhhffftttt! Look at Arizona putting on airs with toblerone.

Last edited:
Grounded? What a cushy life you had. When we were in trouble the belt came out and that was followed by an extensive chore lists. Grounding was for the soft kids. ;)

A whooping would have required effort. I wasn't worth the effort.....

Yeah, we couldn't be grounded because we each had 4 hours of work to do after we got home from school.
After dark came homework with adult supervision.
Weekends were filled with carefully scheduled jobs that would take 8 hours each day to do.
Punish us how?:confused:
We only got a reprieve when we got injured or sick enough to require a visit to the doc.
A kid that got sick was not sad:green man:

Latest posts

Back