My book.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Don't want anyone to just go buy it, but it is free on Kindle unlimited. I would like some honest reviews. "Tremors from my Mind" by Terry Baker

I've had your book for quite a while, just sitting in my Kindle, with over a couple hundred others. Sorry, if I knew you were the author I would have read it by now. I read my Kindle when the internet is down and when I'm traveling. I'll move your book to the top of the list. I'll be sure to evaluate it on the Kindle Store as well.

I've had your book for quite a while, just sitting in my Kindle, with over a couple hundred others. Sorry, if I knew you were the author I would have read it by now. I read my Kindle when the internet is down and when I'm traveling. I'll move your book to the top of the list. I'll be sure to evaluate it on the Kindle Store as well.
Thanks, and I want an honest review. If you don't like it, say so.

Thanks, and I want an honest review. If you don't like it, say so.
Absolutely. Don't expect it anytime soon. I need to be in the mood to read and that is usually when that is my only option. The ship I was on broke down, at the port before I was scheduled to get off. I was stuck without internet for three weeks. I went through well over a hundred books on Kindle during that trip. I have bought another hundred books for my Kindle since then. I guess you could call it my entertainment prepping.

I get a special pleasure reading a book by a member here. I have had a handful of friends IRL that have published. I enjoy them as well.

Latest posts

Back