My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am praising the Lord Almighty for being upright and home right now.

The Lord and the Trasexamic Acid tablets the obygyn gave me.
THEY WORK!

I slept through the night without pain or issues.....and then I stood up!
WOW....
Very very frightening.
The bleed slowed and it does look like it was an accumulation that built up during the night while I was laying flat and I threw 2 Transexamic tabs down my neck as fast as I could get the bottle open.
Went straight on the blood pressure monitor and did some praying and deep breathing to try to keep my heart rate down.
This bleed...a continuation of the bleeds in the last few days has been stubborn so the Trasexamic acid and bed rest is a must now until it stops.

I've started the fenbenzadole protocols and I'm hitting it hard because of the mebenzadole stuff up.
I'll be taking the fenben 4 times a day and the Ivermectin once per day.

I'm taking dosage liver detox and liver support tablets through out the day to try to counteract the fenben.
Also the C60 oil likes fat and it does concentrate in the liver - a fairly fatty organ. Perfect. While it's there it'll also help protect the liver from damage.

I have been reading about the fantastic benefits of Shark Liver oil.
*sigh*...I feel bad for the sharks. I really do.
It's with no small amount of regret that I will be adding this to my protocol.

I will also be adding Mega doses of Berberine, Curcumin and Resveratrol.
The most important thing that I will be taking with these three is Piperine - a highly concentrated extract of black pepper.
Piperine makes these bio available instead of passing straight through you wasted....if I can get the darn tablets into the country through customs!!! <--don't get me started on THAT!!!

Also...my diet..I'm eating all the wrong things.
As much as I despise it I'm going plant based and I have a awesome plant based meal replacement shake with nothing that will feed the cancer.
It was really hard trying to find a 'clean' meal replacement.

I am praising the Lord Almighty for being upright and home right now.

The Lord and the Trasexamic Acid tablets the obygyn gave me.
THEY WORK!

I slept through the night without pain or issues.....and then I stood up!
WOW....
Very very frightening.
The bleed slowed and it does look like it was an accumulation that built up during the night while I was laying flat and I threw 2 Transexamic tabs down my neck as fast as I could get the bottle open.
Went straight on the blood pressure monitor and did some praying and deep breathing to try to keep my heart rate down.
This bleed...a continuation of the bleeds in the last few days has been stubborn so the Trasexamic acid and bed rest is a must now until it stops.

I've started the fenbenzadole protocols and I'm hitting it hard because of the mebenzadole stuff up.
I'll be taking the fenben 4 times a day and the Ivermectin once per day.

I'm taking dosage liver detox and liver support tablets through out the day to try to counteract the fenben.
Also the C60 oil likes fat and it does concentrate in the liver - a fairly fatty organ. Perfect. While it's there it'll also help protect the liver from damage.

I have been reading about the fantastic benefits of Shark Liver oil.
*sigh*...I feel bad for the sharks. I really do.
It's with no small amount of regret that I will be adding this to my protocol.

I will also be adding Mega doses of Berberine, Curcumin and Resveratrol.
The most important thing that I will be taking with these three is Piperine - a highly concentrated extract of black pepper.
Piperine makes these bio available instead of passing straight through you wasted....if I can get the darn tablets into the country through customs!!! <--don't get me started on THAT!!!

Also...my diet..I'm eating all the wrong things.
As much as I despise it I'm going plant based and I have a awesome plant based meal replacement shake with nothing that will feed the cancer.
It was really hard trying to find a 'clean' meal replacement.
The good night's sleep probably helped your body as much as the medications. Sleep is usually when your body repairs itself so it is especially important for you right now. I'm with AH in that I'm very glad you were able to sleep without pain. If the morning bleed is going to be "a thing" perhaps you can plan for it a little better and sit up slowly etc. Continued prayer for complete healing~

Praise the Lord for his loving kindness and mercy.

I survived the night. I can't put into words how much I am moved by your loving prayers and support.

I got stablised at the local hospital...the paramedics who saved my life we're rock stars. The team in the emergency ward at the local hospital were rock stars. I got air lifted to the nearest big city and spent over 10 hours in their emergency ward until they felt I was stable enough to be moved to the GYN ward.
I see the obygyn and oncologist when they do rounds to let me know what the next step is.

The dog has been picked up and being looked after by a lovely lady and the good neighbors are looking after the chickens and ducks.

Life throws curve balls some times and NEVER have I been so grateful to see a sunrise.

Back