My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you.

I'm heading out early tomorrow...as soon as the office staff arrive so I can hand in my room key and check-out officially.

I know that this is only one battle in the war ahead and maybe God will see fit to give me a brief period of rest before the next begins.
Whatever happens and regardless of how things shake out I know I am not alone and I'll be the warrior he created me to be.

I just got the Landshark back!

Instant loud messy crying!
For a moment when things were going pear shaped I thought I'd never see her again!
And she's grown HUGE!
She's now over 30 kgs.
And they've done such a wonderful job with furthering her obedience.
She actually listens now!

Praise God Almighty!

I just got the Landshark back!

Instant loud messy crying!
For a moment when things were going pear shaped I thought I'd never see her again!
And she's grown HUGE!
She's now over 30 kgs.
And they've done such a wonderful job with furthering her obedience.
She actually listens now!

Praise God Almighty!
Glory bee the Landshark listens.
Hang tough.

After long and hard about this I decided that I am going to be very vulnerable and show some of the scans and measurements of my main cancer tumor and my HUGE lymph met in my right groin.

My reasoning is this....
It is better to see the enemy when rebuking Satan's parasite in our Lord Jesus's name.
It is better to see it and get righteously indignant over Satan's handy work.
You see when we accept Jesus as out Lord and Savior we become indwelt with the Holy Spirit.
Because we become indwelt with the Holy Spirit our bodies become the Temple of Christ.
Nothing makes Satan happier than to destroy God's earthly temple.
Only the Creator God can create....Satan can only mutate.
And that is how Satan chooses to destroy the temple of God...by mutating his creation and programming it for destruction.

Here are the pictures.
I hope they make you as angry as they did me.
Screenshot 2022-05-15 9.15.23 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-05-15 9.17.12 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-05-15 9.18.14 AM.png

Your courage is so inspirational! My problems seem so small compared to yours. I too, think light, honesty, and transparency are the best bet against satan. Thank you for reminding me of that valuable lesson.

Make no mistake Tank-Girl......you are an inspiration and I pray for you when I talk to Jesus. I don't know who you are, but he does and he knows who I'm referring to when I pray. Cyber hugs to you!:huggs:

Your courage is so inspirational! My problems seem so small compared to yours. I too, think light, honesty, and transparency are the best bet against satan. Thank you for reminding me of that valuable lesson.

Make no mistake Tank-Girl......you are an inspiration and I pray for you when I talk to Jesus. I don't know who you are, but he does and he knows who I'm referring to when I pray. Cyber hugs to you!:huggs:
You just said what WE ALL want to say!!

Tank girl, God has a plan for every second of our lives!! You, a very strong person, are now WAY stronger!! You made the drives, you had to think and plan and see WHO was helping you! You had to leave home and fight hard!! Mentally and physically you WIN!! And Landshark came home better behaved😉😊! You (and God/through God) have given us all more strength!! I always remember a dear friend saying "no matter what, look for and find the GOOD in your situation"!!! Satan's horrible attempt has brought a lot of good!!💖

Forgive the graphic nature of the images.
It's one thing to tell you all that I have a massive cancer lesion.
It's another thing to actually see it.
The images REALLY bring the reality home...HARD.
Needed to be seen!! What is happening next? You are home, did the radiation, now what??

Latest posts

Back