My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needed to be seen!! What is happening next? You are home, did the radiation, now what??

I fight and continue to live and praise God of every night and day survived.

I have decided to up my doasage.
Tippens says the 2000mg of FenBen per day is tolerable IF proper liver support and detox protocols are taken.
Given how toxic chemo is and it's side effects, people on the higher FenBen dosage have a much much easier time.
I've divided the 2000mg into 4 5ml doses and I'm still taking 1ml of Ivermectin 2 times a day.
I was getting woozy and light headed and had all sorts of aches and I was told that was the toxins from the dead cancer cells causing it.
I tried 1 tablet of non-drowsy Claratine ( Loratadine ) morning and night and it went away.
AMAZING!!
I was also told that the Loratdine also stops the cancer cells from using their dead as a food/energy source....how utterly revolting and just typical of the sort of behaviour you'd expect from Satan.
The process is called Autophagy. and the Loratadine stops it and best of all it doesn't reduce my clot factor.

I fight and continue to live and praise God of every night and day survived.

I have decided to up my doasage.
Tippens says the 2000mg of FenBen per day is tolerable IF proper liver support and detox protocols are taken.
Given how toxic chemo is and it's side effects, people on the higher FenBen dosage have a much much easier time.
I've divided the 2000mg into 4 5ml doses and I'm still taking 1ml of Ivermectin 2 times a day.
I was getting woozy and light headed and had all sorts of aches and I was told that was the toxins from the dead cancer cells causing it.
I tried 1 tablet of non-drowsy Claratine ( Loratadine ) morning and night and it went away.
AMAZING!!
I was also told that the Loratdine also stops the cancer cells from using their dead as a food/energy source....how utterly revolting and just typical of the sort of behaviour you'd expect from Satan.
The process is called Autophagy. and the Loratadine stops it and best of all it doesn't reduce my clot factor.
Thank you!! Very much!!

Part of the scripture that was used today at my church and thought of you @Tank-Girl because you do!

2534EFD7-340D-4C3D-9EE3-325ED683E5C6.jpeg

It has taken me a while to come to terms with this so this post is WAY...way late.
3 weeks after my diagnosis the same vindictive, dare I say evil? soul put a complaint into the shire council that my gardens where an eyesore.
My gardens were a picture....front and back yards full of produce that was 2 to 3 weeks off harvesting.
Over 90 tomato plants in full fruit and netted to keep the birds off so they'd be fully vine ripened to make beautiful full flavored sauce.
The shire council went to my land lord which the State housing commission which, up till this point was a OK with my Curtis Stone market garden style gardens.
Not this time.
The Shire council told the land lord if the gardens weren't removed they'd receive a HUGE fine.
Then I was told what was going to happen.
No if buts or maybes.
No recourse, no avenue to halt what was going to happen.
Period.
They did tell me the date they were going to turn up which was big of them so very early that morning I loaded the dog in the car and went for a massive road trip.
When I got home all that was left in my front and back yards was bare scrapped earth.
All the trellises, T posts, cattle panels (concrete reo mesh) dripper tape and all irrigation fittings, woven insect mesh, conduit bows, orchard mesh, landscape pegs, raised garden beds, 2 tons of split fire wood, every single vegetable plant from almost ripe tomatoes, chillis, cabbages etc....AND mature fruit trees that I planted with my own hands that had ripe and almost ripe fruit on them....GONE and wiped off the face of the planet as if they had never exsisted.

I got out of the car and walked around my front and back yards in a state of absolute shock.
THIS on top of my cancer diagnosis...it really didn't compute or sink in.
3 days later it did...the grief was extreme and terrible.
To rub further callus salt int he wounds I was told I wasn't allowed to have another garden.

And now...just yesterday complaint was filed with the RSPCA that my poultry was abandoned while I was away for 3 weeks getting radiation treatment.
NOT TRUE.
My beautiful next door neighbour looked after my poultry and looked after them like they were gold!
In fact my ducks are now down right chubby.
But still...the RSPCA have decided that for MY OWN GOOD they are taking the ducks and rehousing them.
They're going to be good enough to leave me with the chickens....which THEY'VE DECIDED will be easier for me to keep in my condition!!!

All this loss....all this grief in such a short span of time.

In this time of loss and grief God in his tender, loving mercy has brought the book of Job to my attention.
And within this book it shows a time of great loss, grief, and suffering and trial.
God show's that he can restore what was lost on the other side.
So, today with tears in my eyes and my grief sharp and fresh I will NOT blame God for this fresh loss and suffering.
I will NOT blame God for the loss of my gardens.
I will praise my God because he is wise and good and because a blade needs to be tempered with furnace and hammer if it is to be used in battle.

My God is a good GOD.

Amen.

It has taken me a while to come to terms with this so this post is WAY...way late.
3 weeks after my diagnosis the same vindictive, dare I say evil? soul put a complaint into the shire council that my gardens where an eyesore.
My gardens were a picture....front and back yards full of produce that was 2 to 3 weeks off harvesting.
Over 90 tomato plants in full fruit and netted to keep the birds off so they'd be fully vine ripened to make beautiful full flavored sauce.
The shire council went to my land lord which the State housing commission which, up till this point was a OK with my Curtis Stone market garden style gardens.
Not this time.
The Shire council told the land lord if the gardens weren't removed they'd receive a HUGE fine.
Then I was told what was going to happen.
No if buts or maybes.
No recourse, no avenue to halt what was going to happen.
Period.
They did tell me the date they were going to turn up which was big of them so very early that morning I loaded the dog in the car and went for a massive road trip.
When I got home all that was left in my front and back yards was bare scrapped earth.
All the trellises, T posts, cattle panels (concrete reo mesh) dripper tape and all irrigation fittings, woven insect mesh, conduit bows, orchard mesh, landscape pegs, raised garden beds, 2 tons of split fire wood, every single vegetable plant from almost ripe tomatoes, chillis, cabbages etc....AND mature fruit trees that I planted with my own hands that had ripe and almost ripe fruit on them....GONE and wiped off the face of the planet as if they had never exsisted.

I got out of the car and walked around my front and back yards in a state of absolute shock.
THIS on top of my cancer diagnosis...it really didn't compute or sink in.
3 days later it did...the grief was extreme and terrible.
To rub further callus salt int he wounds I was told I wasn't allowed to have another garden.

And now...just yesterday complaint was filed with the RSPCA that my poultry was abandoned while I was away for 3 weeks getting radiation treatment.
NOT TRUE.
My beautiful next door neighbour looked after my poultry and looked after them like they were gold!
In fact my ducks are now down right chubby.
But still...the RSPCA have decided that for MY OWN GOOD they are taking the ducks and rehousing them.
They're going to be good enough to leave me with the chickens....which THEY'VE DECIDED will be easier for me to keep in my condition!!!

All this loss....all this grief in such a short span of time.

In this time of loss and grief God in his tender, loving mercy has brought the book of Job to my attention.
And within this book it shows a time of great loss, grief, and suffering and trial.
God show's that he can restore what was lost on the other side.
So, today with tears in my eyes and my grief sharp and fresh I will NOT blame God for this fresh loss and suffering.
I will NOT blame God for the loss of my gardens.
I will praise my God because he is wise and good and because a blade needs to be tempered with furnace and hammer if it is to be used in battle.

My God is a good GOD.

Amen.
The good God (but that is Redundent)

The trees! :cry:

Can you grow in pots?

Good that you aren't waxing vengeful. "Answer not a fool as a fool."

As I was reading your post my mind wondered off to Job but you got there! Good.

Recall that God first boasted about Job.

Job's suffering served God's will although it is not clear if Job was aware of what that cause was.

Job's "friends" implied Job must have committed some unknown sin. Far from it.

God put an end to Job's trial revealing his power and majesty.

Job was restored double for all his worldly losses.

Job was instructed to sacrifice in behalf of his "fiends"

The only phrase missing from that book is...

"
And lived happily ever after.

"
Nuff for now.

Ben

Psalm 18
King James Version

1 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.

2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.

10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13 The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.

15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.

17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

18 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay.

19 He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

20 The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

21 For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God.

22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.

23 I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.

24 Therefore hath the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.

25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;

26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.

27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

28 For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.

29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.

30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

31 For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?

32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.

34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.

37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.

38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.

39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.

40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.

41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the Lord, but he answered them not.

42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.

43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.

44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.

45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.

46 The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.

48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.

49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

Tank, you are being tested. Some day all this loss will turn to tremendous gain and goodness. God made you strong for a reason. I wish I could fight right by your side. Good on you for keeping the faith! I just Love your amazing attitude.:heart:

Trust me I wanted to be vengeful and the old Italian grudge and vendetta attitude did raise it's ugly head for a time and I had to fight it..and hand it over to God because I just didn't have the strength to fight that many battles on that many fronts.
I did spend a lot of time crying so, please don't credit me with too much strength but I did manage, through grit teeth ask God to shower 'them' with blessings as God says to do so is like pouring hot coals on their heads.
And trust me, I wanted God to bless them ABUNDANTLY.

We will remember you in your prayers, and exercise our faith that God can remove this from you, so some day these can be the "before" pictures. I can't wait to see the after pictures showing the miracle at work 😊
My thoughts as well!

Oy! Tank. I have no words 🙏

Psalm 18
King James Version

2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13 The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.

15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

19 He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

20 The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

21 For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God.

22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.

24 Therefore hath the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.

25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;

26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.

29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.

30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.

38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.

39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.

40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.

41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the Lord, but he answered them not.

42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.

43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.

44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.

46 The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.

49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

AMEN

Psalm 18
King James Version

THANK YOU ELKHOUND!! AMEN

Trust me I wanted to be vengeful and the old Italian grudge and vendetta attitude did raise it's ugly head for a time and I had to fight it..and hand it over to God because I just didn't have the strength to fight that many battles on that many fronts.
I did spend a lot of time crying so, please don't credit me with too much strength but I did manage, through grit teeth ask God to shower 'them' with blessings as God says to do so is like pouring hot coals on their heads.
Crying is good, it relieves stress!💖

On the crying….tears are just a river that take you somewhere. Let them flow

Oh, I have words , but then I would have to report my own post.

Tank-girl, you are a better person than I.

"Let the bodies hit the floor"

And I'd be tempted to ignore the report! There is no excuse for this! Its outrageous! :waiting:

My advice is ...don't let anyone in the gov know if you're sick, got cancer or if the words terminal or palliative were mentioned.
They'll start picking over your body while you're still warm and got a pulse.
I KNOW, AND I'M NOT READY TO GIVE DETAILS!! You are on a different continent, but the rules apply everywhere! You are special to me for a special reason!! I still (barely) have more freedoms where I live!! God bless your soul my sister!!

US Medical seems to want to give up on you the minute you have something, or are deemed too old to mess with, and that seems to be over 55. Unless you yell real loud. This garbage online doctoring that has been popular since covid is a scam. We are at the docs office for husband a number of times per week, for one of his specialists or another. Probably the reason why I never see a doctor.

Looks like the increased dosage of the FenBen is having an effect on the parasite.

Having odd pains and niggles and some straight up pain in my lower pelvic region esp at night exactly where the parasite and the right lymph mets are.
The cancer fevers have kicked it up a notch and with that combined sleep has been hard to come by.
I'm going to have to up my dose of Loratadine to match the upped dose of FenBen and see if that helps.

I've kept the Ivermectin dosage the same 2 x 1ml.

I've added 3 x 1 1000mg Berberine caps and 3 x 1 10mg cap of Bioperine 10 to my protocol.
Berberine stops the cancer from metabolising glucose which it feeds on. The Bioperine makes sure the Berberine is absorbed by the body otherwise it becomes VERY expensive waste product.

I'm still on 3 x 2 400mg of Diindolylmethane caps. The good thing about these caps is that they already contain Bioperine to make sure they get absorbed.

3 x 2 200mg Resveratrol and 3 x 1 10mg Bioperine

3 x 2 liver cleanse caps that contain milk thistle and dandelion.

Spending the money to buy the higher dosage caps esp. the higher dosage caps that already contain the Bioperine
is 1000 times worth it.
It cuts down on the amount of caps you have to take each day and trust me that is worth it's weight in gold.

Latest posts

Back