My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to impress upon people that there are different types of cancer that can develop in one organ.
These lists are to give you an idea and are only some of the types and not complete.

Breast cancer-
Invasive ductal carcinoma
Invasive lobular carcinoma
Hormone receptor positive breast cancer HER2-positive breast cancer
Triple negative breast cancer.

Liver cancer -
Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) This is the most common form of liver cancer in adults. ...
Intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma (bile duct cancer) ...
Angiosarcoma and hemangiosarcoma. ...
Hepatoblastoma. ...
Hemangioma. ...
Hepatic adenoma. ...
Focal nodular hyperplasia.

Lung cancer-
Adenocarcinoma
Large cell carcinomas
Squamous cell carcinoma
Small cell carcinoma
Combined small cell carcinoma

Each of these types of cancers needs their own research and a mentality of One Cure Fits All is a dangerous one.
Most people, from the reading I've done, come to the Tippen's protocol when they've run out of options and they've been declared inoperable and terminal.
Time is the biggest factor. Not wasting it on taking sups and drugs that do nothing to shut down the metabolic pathways of their particular kind of cancer.
And while wasting precious time taking the wrong sups is heartbreaking, taking that time to research the right and most effective sups and drugs is ultimately a life changing, life saving choice.

@Tank-Girl you are amazing to me. If faced with that kind of information about my health and being alone...you were given the ability and strength to face it full on, to research deeply. I get lost just reading what you've learned. I hope that anyone of us when faced with anything like what you've had thrown at you, would be able to fight even half the battle you've fought. 🏆🥇

I confess I have a LOT of frustration with so called "Tippen's support groups" and I'll be leaving the majority of them.

I get that they're a bunch of very frightened people and they want to be lead by the hand and given a push button, by the dots protocol that will work.
Anyone stepping outside the exact Tippen's protocol get's howled down.
Either that or incorrect sups for their types of cancer are pushed onto people who are new, frightened and haven't started researching.

I guess I'm not much of a joiner in those instances because all I can do is shake my head.
I know people suggesting that I take a certain sup because they heard it cured cancer.
Alright....which form of cancer?
Where abouts in the body?
Did it have mets?
At what stage?
Can you you give me more than 1 research paper to back it up?
Are there any reactions with other sups or drugs that I'm taking?

No?

I know those people mean well but there's so much more to curing yourself than throwing random sups down your neck and hoping they work.

I ran across this meme today and immediately thought of you.....
1654310696418.png

With the tidal wave of global destruction humping on the horizon I have to now stock up on, at the very minimum, the heavy hitters of my protocol.
Panacur.
Ivermectin.
Berberine.
DIM.
Bioperine 10.
Loratadine.
MCT oil.
Milk Thistle 50 000 1-A-Day. <- my new liver cleanse caps but I take 2 at approx 8am and 2 in the afternoon approx 3pm.

Tying to find some of these sups/drugs in Australia in mega dosage size is problematic.
Only one on-line store I found sells mega dosage Berberine and DIM.
Thankfully, this morning I found an Australian supplier of Bioperine and I don't have to import it into the country via iHerb anymore.

I have 2 open 1ltr bottles of Panacur100 already. I started one bottle before I was raced to hospital and I didn't take it with me so I had to buy another bottle for the 3 weeks of radiation.
The protocol says you stay on it for life at a reduced dosage - 222mg or 2.2mls even when pronounced NED - No evidence of disease.
I'm thinking to add another 2 1ltr bottles of Pancur100 to my stocks.
Panacur needs to be added to a edible oil, in my case MCT oil, to aid it's absorption.

The Berberine will be important because it shuts down glucose metabolism of the cancer cells esp. when you can't be fussy about he types of food your're eating because of shortages. Berberine needs bioperine to be absorbed into the body.

Forward planning to not only survive cancer but ti survive cancer and survive the Greater Depression as well.

I decided today is a fast day.
I've been consuming too much MCT oil and stevia and ..well last night was a nightmare.
I need to completely empty my system and start fresh...so to speak.
I am going to be dropping Berberine from my protocol and adding Quercetin.
The reason being that Berberine has extremely poor bioavailability even when taken with MCT and or Bioperine.
I'm doing both AND I'm taking 4 500mg caps per day.
Berberine prevents Glycolysis - a cancer cells ability to eat sugar - shuts down it's ability to metabolise glucose.
Quercetin does exactly the same things AND it's more bio-available and it is made more so when taken with fat.
More bang for my buck!

I never had to face what you're facing, but I do enjoy "juice fasts"---fresh carrot juice & lemon juice are two of the most powerful cleansers in the natural world. Wheatgrass juice as well, that stuff is potent, though harder to find unless you're growing flats of it and have a juicer. I wish you the best of luck! :)

I decided today is a fast day.
I've been consuming too much MCT oil and stevia and ..well last night was a nightmare.
I need to completely empty my system and start fresh...so to speak.
I am going to be dropping Berberine from my protocol and adding Quercetin.
The reason being that Berberine has extremely poor bioavailability even when taken with MCT and or Bioperine.
I'm doing both AND I'm taking 4 500mg caps per day.
Berberine prevents Glycolysis - a cancer cells ability to eat sugar - shuts down it's ability to metabolise glucose.
Quercetin does exactly the same things AND it's more bio-available and it is made more so when taken with fat.
More bang for my buck!
Thank you, I'm a quercetin fan, didn't know it did that! It does so much!!

Heads up America.....Vets and Vet medicine suppliers are starting to demand scripts for a dog/s for 1 pound bottles of Panacur C.
Apparently you could buy the 1 pound bottles without a script and now questions asked.
From what I've read they aren't asking for scripts for the Panacur liquid for larger animals.

If you are able to get the 1 pound bottles of Panacur C in your state without a script back up the truck NOW!

Pension day I def. going to do the rounds of the local feed stores to stock up on my Panacur100 liquid while it's still on the shelves.

Dealing with my life insurance and superannuation (401k) AND social security.

My life insurance and 401k both have death insurance with a terminal illness and permanently incapacitated clauses in them which I've decided I'm claiming before the balloon goes up.

I was lucky that on my very first phone call I got a angel straight from God himself who was obviously pissed off with the system and gave me a way to work through the deliberately difficult rat's maze of claiming insurance.
The hand of God working again, clearing paths for me.

Still I had to ring three different offices and I was simply unable to stop crying.
Maybe being a crying dying woman helped soften hardened hearts...who knows?
I got all the correct forms e-mailed to me that my radiation oncologist and GP have to fill out and what evidence is needed to back up the claim.
Even Social Security was easy to deal with and sent me the required letters via e-mail and snail mail!
If all THAT doesn't make you believe in God Almighty nothing else will.

Getting my priorities straight in my head...There is no point "prepping" if I die from cancer so getting stocked up on FenBen is at the front of the cue when it comes to preps. I found 5ltr bottles of Pancur100 with shipping for $384.98 AUD. Best price in the country on-line.

Also,....there is no point bringing grain, seed and packaged products into the house without first getting waterproof/ air proof storage to put the new products into while the house is infested with these little black beetles. So they are second on the list.
Third on the list is insect control in the way of insect bombs and surface spray.

After these things are squared away can I concentrate on other things on the list...I can bring more packaged food rather than tinned food into the house and know it isn't going to get destroyed.

Struggling to forgive, nailing it to the Cross to die and letting it GO without snatching it back to dwell on, hate on and stew on.

When you are in the midst of a life threatening emergency so much happens, so much is said and the majority of it zips past so fast and those moments are ignored.
The absolute focus is staying alive and the things that affect that status in that immediacy has your full attention..
It's only later when you are blessed with the luxury of time the mental recording of what took place, what was said on the edges comes back and plays back in your mind.
Satan picks the quiet moments to pick the parts where people were spiteful, said the wrong thing at the wrong time during that situation and whispers how you were wronged, gets you stressed, worked up, angry and vengeful.

I'm struggling with one of those memories and moments right now my Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

When I was in the resuscitation cubical in the emergency dept at the large hospital I was transferred to, a ObyGyn came in to do obs, ask how I was and to update my charts.
I told her what had happened and how frightened I was.
She told me there was nothing to be frightened of in regards to bleeding out.
There would be less than two mins of panic until I passed out from blood loss and I wouldn't feel anything when I died.
I had forgotten that conversation..as jaw dropping as it was and is, until last night.
Now it's haunting me.
I'm struggling to let it go and it didn't bother me up til now.
Heck, I didn't even remember it until last night!

All I can do is forgive her and rebuke satan.
One more thing to nail to the cross and LEAVE IT THERE!

@Tank-Girl
Yes people do not realize what they are saying and I doubt it was intentional.
When our little son had to have all kinds of open-heart surgeries, my Mom would say each time “is it worth it” or “are you sure you should be doing this” as if it were a choice.

We were doing the best we could with the top surgeons in the country. Only 12 like him had ever been born and none of them lived to be 16 months and walk and say “mama” as he did.

You’re absolutely right to blame it on the evil one. My suggestion is to ask your guardian angel to clear these thoughts from your head and to set your eyes on the future and all the wonderful things God has in store for you.

And every time something like that creeps into your mind please remember you have at least us praying for you, and the 4400 people in my Medjugorje prayer group pray each and every day round the clock.
Hugs and prayers inbound and continuing.

@Tank-Girl
Yes people do not realize what they are saying and I doubt it was intentional.
When our little son had to have all kinds of open-heart surgeries, my Mom would say each time “is it worth it” or “are you sure you should be doing this” as if it were a choice.

We were doing the best we could with the top surgeons in the country. Only 12 like him had ever been born and none of them lived to be 16 months and walk and say “mama” as he did.

You’re absolutely right to blame it on the evil one. My suggestion is to ask your guardian angel to clear these thoughts from your head and to set your eyes on the future and all the wonderful things God has in store for you.

And every time something like that creeps into your mind please remember you have at least us praying for you, and the 4400 people in my Medjugorje prayer group pray each and every day round the clock.
Hugs and prayers inbound and continuing.

Your story had me in tears and in turn I pray for you as you have been praying for me.
This community.....this CHURCH and Bride of Christ in the flesh and on-line - because there are living breathing REAL people behind that keyboard.
The support and love is what Christ wanted for us.
Thank you.

Please don’t worry about us. Our little guy has been with the Lord our God for 25 years this Christmas. Never a doubt that God welcomes babies. Out of pain and on top of it they learned so much from him to help all “Heart babies” who suffer now from what he suffered from. 2 sets of residents (young doctors) at Children’s Memorial in Chicago were able to care for him & learn and even with 3 open hearts and 1 tummy surgery, he was still at home with us and his then 3 & 4 yr old sisters 14 of his wonderful 16 months.
We were well and truly blessed to have him at all. Very long story; this is the Sparks notes version.

And people want to know WHY I put myself through taking Ivormec / Ivermectin twice a day ..

THIS is why!
https://www.dovepress.com/progress-...2873BcltuXNes1qY6za874vNwFl0tCrJksbFXetHUe3Jw
That was an incredible read - it does so much, and they still aren't exactly sure how it kills the cancer cells. Really had me think about what I put into my system. If ivermectin can do all what it does, what might the preservatives in a frozen pizza, or the colors in a popsicle do to me? 🤮

Please pray for me..

I'm seeing the Radiation Oncologist at midday today and handing over my insurance application.

I'm trying to be calm and philosophical about the possible outcome considering what is happening in the world atm..
and THAT is what is giving me sweatly palms about it.

Still the LORD's will be done.
Put the outcome into his hands and resist the temptation to snatch it back and tinker.

Lord Almighty I know you are in this situation and you already know the outcome.
Please grant me peace during this process knowing I am kept in the shadow of your wings
and I'm the apple of your eye.

Amen.

Latest posts

Back