My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is where I'm buying my GcMAF from.
I found it because of Clif High and he uses this exact site and he used it to cure his own cancer.
I want the biggest bang for my buck so I'm saturating my system with mega does of Modifilan a week before I start with the precious GcMAF . 50,000ng GcMAF Sublingual Spray (25ml) Trust me this is priced in US dollars and the currency conversion REALLY HURTS.

But how can they do that? They took the Hippocratic Oath, as any Dr has.......do no harm. To refuse life saving treatment, is doing harm. Is this a law your government has come up with? I'm just confused or maybe dumbfounded they could do that
I think as time goes on we are going to see a lot of things happening that should not!! Our own so called leaders go against the constitution.

I think as time goes on we are going to see a lot of things happening that should not!! Our own so called leaders go against the constitution.

I agree and we've already seen plenty here in the US and across the world of things that shouldn't have happened or are happening. It's just kinda scary when even Dr's have refused treatment that makes me question further. I really don't mean to ruffle anyones feathers or 'call them out' so to speak especially given the situation of the OP's condition. It's that kind of fear of the overreach that drives me to question and try to get to the bottom of it....'are you sure, are you really sure' or a misunderstanding. I can't find anything that says it's required for treatment, only to medical providers.....but I'm also fully aware any media source wouldn't put that kind of information out there and I'm not in Australia to know. If it is happening there, it won't be long before it's happening everywhere.

I'm fully expecting to get a mild to moderate fever from the GcMAP / Modifilin therapy.

When your immune system is triggered to fight a pathogen - like a cold or infection you get a fever.
It's a positive immune response esp. considering the GcMAP and the Modifilin are hyper boosting the immune system.
I plan on managing it with a simple OTC paracetamol.

I'm so sorry you are going through this Tank-Girl. I have included you in my prayers.

I'm sure you have done far more research on alternative therapies to cure cancer than I have. However, I have read that fasting helps to kill and shrink the cancer b/c you basically starve the cancer cells and allow the healthy cells to eat the mutated cells (autophagy). I'm sure your time is being soaked up into even more research. If you have the time and can find the book, I recommend Metabolic Autophagy by Siim Land.

I've also read that fasting before chemo and radiation also improve the effeciveness of those therapies and makes the process more comfortable. So, regardless of how you approach treatment, it seems that fasting might help support your efforts. It's worth looking in to.

Oh, I am so sorry I did not respond to this thread before. I pray for all those on the forums of which I am a part every day. But you now step to the front.
I will send in a prayer request for you (no names; they don't know mine either) to an online prayer group with 4400 members world wide. Based out of a Catholic pilgrimage site in Medjugorje, Bosnia/Hercegovina. We all pray for the requests each day and have at least 1 to 100s of members in each time zone. They will cover you in prayer until you tell me to have them stop.

As @angie_nrs said above, I just recently read about autophagy, fasting and their benefits for so many complicated medical conditions. I have no medical knowledge but know that I will be praying with all those on here who also are.

Please look into medicinal mushrooms. Paul Stamets in Washington state has helpful info on his website. His business is Mycomedicinals. I will send you a private message.

pauls mom story should be heard by all. i think it was turkey tail mushroom that helped fix her breast cancer.

I finally found an Australian site on the dark web that sells Rick Simpson oil.
It's illegal here in Australia so I have a choice...break the law and buy from a grubby dealer and pray that the oil was made with halfway clean instruments and unsprayed plants..or I break the law and buy from these guys.
Here's the other sting in the tail the darkweb supplier....they only take payment in bitcoin.
Anyway you dice it I'm going to be committing a criminal act that has a 5 year jail sentence in my state for merely buying something that could save my life.

They took the Hippocratic Oath, as any Dr has.......do no harm.
This oath is widespread across the world, but not everywhere. Still, I would expect it to be used in Australia, although I can't say for sure that it is. Australian has surprised me recently. They appear to be doing a lot of things I would not have expected them to do.

To refuse life saving treatment, is doing harm.
Only up to a point. There is no requirement to treat a patient if undertaking that treatment would put you in serious harm's way. I am not saying that potential covid infection is "seriously in harm's way", but the point is valid. For example, running into a fully involved flaming building to try and save someone trapped inside is not part of this oath.

Is this a law your government has come up with? I'm just confused or maybe dumbfounded they could do that
Ditto rounding up people, forcing them into covid camps, and not allowing them to leave. Yet they are doing that in Australia as well. The basic lesson here is that the government will do anything that you cannot stop them from doing. Giving up the means to stop the government is not in the population's best interest, yet the population (as a whole) has done exactly that in many places, including Australia.

I can understand withholding something like an organ transplant from patients not vaccinated for covid. Because the immuno-suppressing drugs used during and after transplants make it highly likely that the patient would eventually catch covid, and not do well after catching it. But I am not sure about cancer treatment. A case could be made that some cancer treatments suppress the immune system (maybe all of them do). Thus, implementing cancer treatment on a non-vaccinated patient is putting them at high risk, possibly higher risk than leaving their cancer untreated. That in itself could be viewed as a violation of the Hippocratic Oath.

Last edited:
Tank, I just googled Rick Simpson oil, and it does look promising. There appear to be several sources for it, including RickSimpsonoil.com which ships to Australia. These things are shipped in packages that don’t draw attention. Could that work for you? I think I saw 1600 for a top price for a full treatment. Several forms of payment accepted, including charge cards.

Tank, I just googled Rick Simpson oil, and it does look promising. There appear to be several sources for it, including RickSimpsonoil.com which ships to Australia. These things are shipped in packages that don’t draw attention. Could that work for you? I think I saw 1600 for a top price for a full treatment. Several forms of payment accepted, including charge cards.

Our customs and bio-security protocols are pretty much water tight here. They include not only extremely sensitive detection devices but sniffer dogs that go over ALL forms of mail and shipping.
Sure they'll take my money and ship it..but the chances of anything like that getting through undetected are extremely slim.

Here's the other sting in the tail the darkweb supplier....they only take payment in bitcoin.
Anyway you dice it I'm going to be committing a criminal act that has a 5 year jail sentence in my state for merely buying something that could save my life.
Which is why YOU want to pay for it in bitcoin as well.

However, working on the dark web and utilizing bitcoin ... they could ship you a bottle of cat pee instead of this oil you want, and you'd have absolutely zero recourse. You have no guaranty that what they ship you is what you want, or that you could even detect what it was before you consumed it, and that it won't just outright kill you. On the dark web, you could run into a perfectly trustworthy person. Or you could run into a psycho who would get a belly laugh thinking about how they killed/maimed/injured you. So there's that.

[edit] p.s. - If you were to find a dark web supplier who DIDN'T require payment in bitcoin (or some other untraceable cryptocurrency) you've probably run into a total idiot. The purpose of selling things on the dark web is anonymity - and you don't get that by accepting traceable payments. Or making them. [/edit]

Last edited:
She is going thru this journey, and has made up her mind as to her own choice of treatment. Please let's all support her, and keep any negative comments out of this thread.
Thanks everyone!

Thank you.
I refuse to even acknowledge the revolting bigmouth trolls who stepped down into this thread, of all places, to spew their garbage.
I have ZERO interest in them or their worthless opinions and seriously they just need to go crawl back under their rocks and crap post in the designated covid threads where they belong.

I've notified the mods and they are aware of the issues.

Tank-Girl,
What would it cost you to get out of the country to someplace that buying what you need?
I would be willing to contribute. It won't be a lot but if others could match me or do better It might give you an alternative to jail.

..I would be willing to contribute. ...

+1, I'm in. 👍

Also, one other 'alt-idea': I once shipped a Very 'sensitive' high-pressure Xenon Lamp to a bud down there (was an 'Osram Theater-projector Lamp' - they're evac'd to like ~25-30 Atmospheres-ish, so if you Drop or Break them, they'd Very-likely perforate you / people around you, Quite severely..) So..

..I shipped in an 'explosion-proof container' (a steel-tube with screw-on ends / foam-inserts, etc) and with 'Un-ignorable Warning Labels', like: 'WARNING - EXTREMELY HIGH PRESSURE XENON LAMP - DO NOT REMOVE FROM CONTAINER UNLESS APPROPRIATE PPE AND SURROUNDING-PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE - AND YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE HANDLING HID LAMPS!' etc..

..And, 'tamper-proof tape' (so If the inner-tube was Opened - my guy Would Know, for sure...) And it 'Made it thru', Unopened.. :cool:

Now, I'm sure it was likely 'xrayed', but.. Point being, I'm confident that, say, if someone 'Stateside' (US) were to get that stuff For ya, from the 'reputable seller' / send Here - then we 'Repackage' the juice, in something that is Not 'Labeled as that stuff' (ie: Brown-glass, sterile, Lab-sample jar labeled 'Lamp cleaning fluid' or some-such..) and put it in something 'appropriately-sealed' (thermos-within-thermos, etc..)

..Along-with, one of the (dead / pin-hole devacuumed, no worries :) Arc-lamps (so, in-fact, that's "What yer shipping" - the 'juice' is simply 'along for the ride' :cool:) then send it all, There.. That - might - work? Just a thought..

jd

Last edited:
I truly am humbled by the support and offers of help from this community.

I deeply appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

I will stay here in my beautiful country because I'm a true patriot and I'm a fighter.

Not only am I battling cancer I'm also fighting for the liberty and freedom of my country and a warrior doesn't lay down their arms and walk off in the middle of battle.
It's no way to win the war.

I am fighting not only for myself but for future generations so they won't have to suffer under this affront and destruction of democracy.

This happened on our watch.
It's up to us to fix it.

I truly am humbled by the support and offers of help from this community.

I deeply appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

I will stay here in my beautiful country because I'm a true patriot and I'm a fighter.

Not only am I battling cancer I'm also fighting for the liberty and freedom of my country and a warrior doesn't lay down their arms and walk off in the middle of battle.
It's no way to win the war.

I am fighting not only for myself but for future generations so they won't have to suffer under this affront and destruction of democracy.

This happened on our watch.
It's up to us to fix it.
Thank you!!

Friend of mine recently went through traditional chemo plus some radiation treatment.
Worked out real well.
he is completely clear right now alternative medicine does not equal the efficacy of chemo.

Latest posts

Back