My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friend of mine recently went through traditional chemo plus some radiation treatment.
Worked out real well.
he is completely clear right now alternative medicine does not equal the efficacy of chemo.
I am certainly glad your friend is well, but I think it's 90% of docs. would refuse chemo - the odds with it are 50/50.

Thank you so very much. I am mostly off the oxygen, on my own my oximeter reads 95-98. I started back on a gentle exercise routine three days ago. It's amazing how weak I have become. My appetite is good and I sleep ok. "They" tell me I have natural immunity since beating Covid, so I was thinking of going to the doctors office and lick the door knob to test my immunity.........what do you think? (don't take me serious please). Through the grace of God and the prayers I am doing fine. Thanks again for you prayers. I hope you and your family are well.

I found and have been using RSO for a couple of weeks and the change has been night and day it's astonishing.
Absolutely mind blowing the change in my quality of life can't be overstated.

I've been straight as an arrow my entire life and I've NEVER taken 'drugs'.
And yet the Endone they gave me left me in a fog, didn't really kill the pain and unable to focus and walking around like a zombie.

At this juncture I don't care if it cures cancer or not...it's ability to kill pain and still leave you able to focus and function and sleep!
Oh my goodness...I'm able to sleep.
My blood pressure is down.
I'm calmer <--probs because I can now sleep.

The direction of a dose the size of half a grain of rice is correct...and it needs to be treated with respect or you'll be on your ear and stay there until it wears off.

TG I'm not familiar with RSO. Would you care to tell a little about it?

Rick Simpson OIl.
They mix chopped dried cannabis flowers with a solvent - everclear etc...
Let it soak and then strain it and then reduce the liquid off over a flameless heat source like a rice cooker,
until only the cannabis oil is left.

Appartently there is two different types of cannabis - one leaves you sleepy and the other leaves you perky.

The RSO that I got is made from equal parts perky and sleepy and the solvent used was everclear and not some of the harsh chemical solvents that some use.

At approx 5 pm Sunday I started to hemorrhaging and was admitted into my local hospital.

They managed to stem the bleeding and I'll be flowen to the Big Smoke next week for surgery.
My little hospital isn't equipped to deal with the complex surgery I require.

Looks like I'll get the cancer debulking surgery I needed 3 months ago.....and all that needed to happen *sark* was almost bleeding to death in their nice clean emergency room.

Arseholes.

At approx 5 pm Sunday I started to hemorrhaging and was admitted into my local hospital.

They managed to stem the bleeding and I'll be flowen to the Big Smoke next week for surgery.

Looks like I'll get the cancer debulking surgery I needed 3 months ago.....and all that needed to happen *sark* was almost bleeding to death in their nice clean emergency room.

Arseholes.

dont know to hit sad face or angry face...glad they got it stopped.

prayers for you on many levels !

Arseholes.
How sad it took that for you to get your surgery!! Glad you are finally able to get it! Lots of prayers for a fast recovery!!

Arseholes.
Prayers for skilled and helpful doctors and for your quick recovery TG. I'm right there with @elkhound on sentiment. Get yourself well :huggs:

Arseholes.
Lots of prayers headed your way, so sorry it had to go down like that for you!

Still bleeding....on a lot of medications to stop it, still need a lot of tests and imaging done but all the roads and highway is washed out.
I've been released home to ' get my affairs in order' while I wait for one more set of imaging to be done <- adverse weather and road conditions have pushed that out to lord knows when before I get put on a plane for the big smoke.
They told me to be prepared for a 3 month stay in hospital.
So the dog, poultry and mail have to be taken care of for that duration.
I may have found someone on 300 acres with other dogs to play with for Landshark.
I'm willing to surrender the poultry to a 'welfare org' but they're NOT getting my bloody dog.

Latest posts

Back