My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praise be our Righteous and loving God.
Amen.
i wanted it to be a gif of pouring oil but not smart enough to get it to function....

edit to add....found one i can get to work.

The Lord works in mysterious ways and everything happens for a reason. Maybe the Lord wants you to continue on the track you are on and perhaps he knows that chemo and radiation are not the answer for you. You already made up your mind on chemo and the Lord took radiation off the table so that you wouldn't be burdened with that choice. Now you know what to do.

I pray for you on my daily walks that Jesus heals your illness and takes away your pain. You are a fighter! Just know that you have an army of people on this forum who are fighting along side you to end this disease. Prayer is more powerful than all those drugs and treatments combined. You've got this! Big cyber hugs and prayers going out to you girl.:huggs: Lots of LOVE on this forum for you.:heart:

I'm under attack again by Satan.

This morning I woke up and I have lymph discharge.

I have been taking quite a bit of Ibuprofen for pain and I have been taking 300mg of Aspirin at lunch to stop cancer mets.
I had also added into my sups curcumin, black garlic etc that thin the blood.
All these I need to stop NOW and I need to get on a high dose K2 sup that will increase my clot factor.

There are a lot of questions circulating in my brain atm.

I have been taking a lof of Ibuprofen lately to kill my knee pain.
I take more than double the required aspirin simply because I've too slack to split the tablet in half.
I've added high dosage Curcumin and Aged Black Garlic to my sups.
These things will thin the blood and I'm going to have to stop taking them and replace the Ibuprofen with paracetamol again to quell the knee pain.

My compression bandages, braces and velcro lymphedema garments for my knee and groin to thigh have been delivered and I'm going to start wearing them to see if they are able to keep the pain in check so I can stick to
paracetamol when I'm in pain.

I also wonder if the Maritime Pine Bark is being effective at killing and softening the face of the primary lesion.
It does seem I'm getting more groin/ node pain since I started taking it.

I'm going to stop the NSAIDs and the Curcumin and Black garlic and add high dosage Vit K2 and see if this helps.

So much has happened in this short amount of time.
So much stress, emotion, loss and mourning along with the addition of a powerful botanical.
Mourning, loss and emotional trauma will depress the immune system.

I had stopped taking the Tetracycline at the 2.00pm slot but I am going to resume it.
It's part of Jane McLelland's "kill" phase of her protocol.

Keep your chin up, and don't give in to that pest. Prove who is in control girl!

The WAR is never static and is ever changing.
You either adapt and change tactics on a dime or you die.

I have been very blessed that God Almighty has given me this ability and time and time again
it has stood me in good stead and got me through some pretty horrific stuff.

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome!
In God's Holy Name.
Amen!

Praise be to God the Highest in his loving, merciful and generous ways.

I rang the Oncologist, who has an open door policy for his patients, asking him to ring me back saying that my condition had changed for the worse and to please call me back.

He rang me back within 45 mins!!
WOW!!

WE had a talk and he is going to refer me to the Oby Gyn at the local hospital to do an examination to see if I have an ulceration, take a sample of the discharge and send it off to the lab and see if it can be cleared up by antibiotics.

He has asked me to monitor it over the weekend and he's going to ring me back on Monday afternoon.
We won't be able to do much until the Oby Gyn comes back with his findings and the lab reports.

Praise be to God the Highest in his loving, merciful and generous ways.

I rang the Oncologist, who has an open door policy for his patients, asking him to ring me back saying that my condition had changed for the worse and to please call me back.

He rang me back within 45 mins!!
WOW!!

WE had a talk and he is going to refer me to the Oby Gyn at the local hospital to do an examination to see if I have an ulceration, take a sample of the discharge and send it off to the lab and see if it can be cleared up by antibiotics.

He has asked me to monitor it over the weekend and he's going to ring me back on Monday afternoon.
We won't be able to do much until the Oby Gyn comes back with his findings and the lab reports.
AWESOME!! When can you go to the hospital for an examination?? That's a relief just knowing you can go!! Hopefully it IS something that can be cleared up with antibiotics!! Prayers as always! Praying God keeps your pain in check through the weekend wait!!

AWESOME!! When can you go to the hospital for an examination?? That's a relief just knowing you can go!! Hopefully it IS something that can be cleared up with antibiotics!! Prayers as always! Praying God keeps your pain in check through the weekend wait!!

It depends on the Oby Gyn and what his outpatients schedule looks like.
This is the chap who helped save my life when I was bleeding out and said he also had an open door policy for me.
So, I'm guessing it'll be a phone call to let me know when the physical appointment will happen.

It depends on the Oby Gyn and what his outpatients schedule looks like.
This is the chap who helped save my life when I was bleeding out and said he also had an open door policy for me.
So, I'm guessing it'll be a phone call to let me know when the physical appointment will happen.
SOON!!!😉☺️

In order to get into the Black Friday sales here so I could buy my crazy expensive sups I decided that I would invoke a clause in my pension that allowed me to get an advanced payment.
This clause deducts a set amount from my pension every fortnight to pay it back and it's tax and interest free.

I felt it was a necessary step to buy some extremely needed nutrition into me before I got so weak that I would lose control of my independence and be comitted into a "facility".
I am NOT being alarmist or exaggerating.
I had to rehome my dog because I didn't have the strength anymore to control her.
THAT is how serious my weight issue has become.

Within the Cancer and the ALT cancer world there is a LOT of hyestics about diet but zero real information apart from being vegan, sugar free, dairy free, meat free, oil free....oh and don't eat beans because they contain glutathione and then oh..some are eating fish or chicken breasts....
And these Karens adhere to their way of dieting like it's a religion and will behave like you insulted their mother if you have a differing opinion.

None of this helps me with diverticulitis, pelvic radiation disease and I'm trying to try to stay away from the things that I know feed cancer.
No one has any answers because the things they're telling me to eat trigger a bout of diarrhea and or extreme abdominal pain.
The worst thing is the extreme weight drop.
I'm not just talking about a few flabby pounds.
I'm taking about loss of those pounds and then taking muscle mass with it until I'm emaciated and frail.

You cannot believe how difficult it is to find something to eat or to make meals that will not only nourish you but won't trigger an attack or feed cancer.

In my desperation and in my studies I have found ONE ( that's right folks ONE) plant based meal replacement shake that is clean, doesn't have ingredients that trigger diverticulitis or pelvic radiation attacks and won't feed cancer.
It's made in America and the closest supplier is in Singapore so I have to go through the hoops of importing it and Australian customs.
It's also extremely expensive and that is the reason why I got the advance so I could buy 4 tubs of this shake at a cheaper price.
I found it while watching Chris Beat Cancer.
Now sure there are a lot of plant based protein powders out there that claim to be clean but they aren't a whole meal.
They won't put weight on me.

Time will tell if this shake will trigger an attack and give me lose bowels like everything else from chicken soup, salads, green juice, etc....

That one plant based shake is this one......
https://www.gardenoflife.net.au/raw-organic-meal-chocolate-1017g-powder/12507172.html
AS it is I'm taking Apple Cider Vinegar caps, gastro stop caps and putting psyllium husks into everything liquid except water and my morning tea.

In order to get into the Black Friday sales here so I could buy my crazy expensive sups I decided that I would invoke a clause in my pension that allowed me to get an advanced payment.
This clause deducts a set amount from my pension every fortnight to pay it back and it's tax and interest free.

I felt it was a necessary step to buy some extremely needed nutrition into me before I got so weak that I would lose control of my independence and be comitted into a "facility".
I am NOT being alarmist or exaggerating.
I had to rehome my dog because I didn't have the strength anymore to control her.
THAT is how serious my weight issue has become.

Within the Cancer and the ALT cancer world there is a LOT of hyestics about diet but zero real information apart from being vegan, sugar free, dairy free, meat free, oil free....oh and don't eat beans because they contain glutathione and then oh..some are eating fish or chicken breasts....
And these Karens adhere to their way of dieting like it's a religion and will behave like you insulted their mother if you have a differing opinion.

None of this helps me with diverticulitis, pelvic radiation disease and I'm trying to try to stay away from the things that I know feed cancer.
No one has any answers because the things they're telling me to eat trigger a bout of diarrhea and or extreme abdominal pain.
The worst thing is the extreme weight drop.
I'm not just talking about a few flabby pounds.
I'm taking about loss of those pounds and then taking muscle mass with it until I'm emaciated and frail.

You cannot believe how difficult it is to find something to eat or to make meals that will not only nourish you but won't trigger an attack or feed cancer.

In my desperation and in my studies I have found ONE ( that's right folks ONE) plant based meal replacement shake that is clean, doesn't have ingredients that trigger diverticulitis or pelvic radiation attacks and won't feed cancer.
It's made in America and the closest supplier is in Singapore so I have to go through the hoops of importing it and Australian customs.
It's also extremely expensive and that is the reason why I got the advance so I could buy 4 tubs of this shake at a cheaper price.
I found it while watching Chris Beat Cancer.
Now sure there are a lot of plant based protein powders out there that claim to be clean but they aren't a whole meal.
They won't put weight on me.

Time will tell if this shake will trigger an attack and give me lose bowels like everything else from chicken soup, salads, green juice, etc....

That one plant based shake is this one......
https://www.gardenoflife.net.au/raw-organic-meal-chocolate-1017g-powder/12507172.html
AS it is I'm taking Apple Cider Vinegar caps, gastro stop caps and putting psyllium husks into everything liquid except water and my morning tea.
The hard part is not knowing how this meal replacement shake will work with your system! You have to get stronger to fight this devil!! Praying your body approves of this shake so you can get some physical strength back!!

The hard part is not knowing how this meal replacement shake will work with your system! You have to get stronger to fight this devil!! Praying your body approves of this shake so you can get some physical strength back!!

Amen Sister!

I'm getting desperate.
I need to get my strength back and the upshot is that if I have to spend a fortune to do it on top of the fortune I'm already spending on sups and drugs then that's what I'm just going to have to do.

I also brought packs of organic greens powders -
- Alfalfa
-Kale
-Broccoli.

I'm going to be juicing organic carrots, beets and green apples and putting these powders in with the juice.
Organic vegetables are beyond expensive here in Australia.
Think Whole Foods prices on steroids.
Here is the price list from the cheapest organic produce store in town.

Granny Smith Apples - $9.10/kg
Pink Lady Apples - $9.10/kg
Bananas - $5.15/kg
Oranges - $9.50/kg
Lemons - $10.10/kg
Pineapples - $6.30 half each
Avocado - $7.75/kg
Seedless Watermelon - $4.35/kg
Asparagus - $5.90 bunch
Green Beans - $9.30/kg
Beetroot - $9.60/kg
Broccoli - $15.35/kg
Celery - $9.50 each
Drum Cabbage - $10.25 each
Red Cabbage - $10.25 each
Red Capsicum - $22.60/kg
Carrots - $6.10/kg
Chinese Pak Choi - N/A
Cucumber - $8.55/kg
Eschallots - $6.05 bunch
Kale - $6.50 bunch
Lettuce Cos - $6.10 each
Zucchini - Limited
Brown Onions - $6.70/kg
Red Onions - $12.25/kg
Potatoes - $6.80/kg
Jap Pumpkin - $5.60/kg
Radish Sprouts - Limited
Green Shelling Peas - $23.25
Sweet Potato - $7.05kg
Cherry Tomatoes - $7.50 each
Tomatoes - $21.70/KG
Coriander - $6.50 bunch
Russian Garlic - $68.20/kg
White Garlic - $68.20/kg
Ginger - $24.80/kg
Turmeric - $49.60/kg
Fresh Dates - $28.30/kg

If I had the strength to put in a garden in my backyard I would.

Amen Sister!

I'm getting desperate.
I need to get my strength back and the upshot is that if I have to spend a fortune to do it on top of the fortune I'm already spending on sups and drugs then that's what I'm just going to have to do.

I also brought packs of organic greens powders -
- Alfalfa
-Kale
-Broccoli.

I'm going to be juicing organic carrots, beets and green apples and putting these powders in with the juice.
Organic vegetables are beyond expensive here in Australia.
Think Whole Foods prices on steroids.
Here is the price list from the cheapest organic produce store in town.

Granny Smith Apples - $9.10/kg
Pink Lady Apples - $9.10/kg
Bananas - $5.15/kg
Oranges - $9.50/kg
Lemons - $10.10/kg
Pineapples - $6.30 half each
Avocado - $7.75/kg
Seedless Watermelon - $4.35/kg
Asparagus - $5.90 bunch
Green Beans - $9.30/kg
Beetroot - $9.60/kg
Broccoli - $15.35/kg
Celery - $9.50 each
Drum Cabbage - $10.25 each
Red Cabbage - $10.25 each
Red Capsicum - $22.60/kg
Carrots - $6.10/kg
Chinese Pak Choi - N/A
Cucumber - $8.55/kg
Eschallots - $6.05 bunch
Kale - $6.50 bunch
Lettuce Cos - $6.10 each
Zucchini - Limited
Brown Onions - $6.70/kg
Red Onions - $12.25/kg
Potatoes - $6.80/kg
Jap Pumpkin - $5.60/kg
Radish Sprouts - Limited
Green Shelling Peas - $23.25
Sweet Potato - $7.05kg
Cherry Tomatoes - $7.50 each
Tomatoes - $21.70/KG
Coriander - $6.50 bunch
Russian Garlic - $68.20/kg
White Garlic - $68.20/kg
Ginger - $24.80/kg
Turmeric - $49.60/kg
Fresh Dates - $28.30/kg

If I had the strength to put in a garden in my backyard I would.
You'll be able to someday!! For now you gotta do what you gotta do! Wow, those are crazy prices!!

@Tank-Girl l hope the rest of your organs are holding their own. I understand what you're going through a little as my sister has had Crohn's disease, diagnosed 25 years ago, more or less. We have nearly lost her a few times due to infections of various types, internal irritations, reactions to medications, and emaciation, she just couldn't find anything that would stay with her when it would flare up. I know this is incredibly hard for you.
I looked into the Garden of Life products for her but she didn't want to risk it; the one product that has many of the raw probiotics in it. That company has been around at least 25 years so sending prayers it's going to do the trick for you.

@Tank-Girl l hope the rest of your organs are holding their own. I understand what you're going through a little as my sister has had Crohn's disease, diagnosed 25 years ago, more or less. We have nearly lost her a few times due to infections of various types, internal irritations, reactions to medications, and emaciation, she just couldn't find anything that would stay with her when it would flare up. I know this is incredibly hard for you.
I looked into the Garden of Life products for her but she didn't want to risk it; the one product that has many of the raw probiotics in it. That company has been around at least 25 years so sending prayers it's going to do the trick for you.

Thank you!
I am deeply sorry about your sister and it's horrific.
It's getting to the stage I don't really have the choice and this is pretty much my last ditch effort.

With the lymph discharge I'm having to cut back even more sups, drugs and painkillers and in hindsight I should not have stopped taking the
Tetracycline.
I believe it kept any infection in check.
I have to start the Tetracycline protocol today
- no food or drink except water from noon to 2 - take a double dose 375mg and then only water until 4 in the afternoon.
Next day the same but halve the dose of Tetracycline and continue every day after that.
Tetracycline has to be washed down with A LOT of water because it's corrosive and it can't be taken with food because it'll bind to calcium and won't be absorbed into the blood stream.

Many prayers inbound and continuing as always ❤️
I am sure you probably know this but the first ingredient in that mix is Pea protein and it can cause gastric distress.

Pea protein contains purines, which can affect people who suffer from gout, since purine breaks down into uric acid that forms crystals in the joints and can cause inflammation and pain.Dec 7, 2020”

1669525056535.png

Texas Health Resources › Pea-is...

Pea is for Protein: What You Need to Know About Pea Protein Powder

On the other hand and there are tons of articles like this also:
“The benefits of pea protein

There are several potential benefits that can come with using pea protein, Dimarino says. They include: Easily digestible. Pea protein is digested well and therefore easy on your stomach, unlike high-fat meat products.Nov 26, 2021”

Many prayers inbound and continuing as always ❤️
I am sure you probably know this but the first ingredient in that mix is Pea protein and it can cause gastric distress.

Pea protein contains purines, which can affect people who suffer from gout, since purine breaks down into uric acid that forms crystals in the joints and can cause inflammation and pain.Dec 7, 2020”

View attachment 98879
Texas Health Resources › Pea-is...

Pea is for Protein: What You Need to Know About Pea Protein Powder

On the other hand and there are tons of articles like this also:
“The benefits of pea protein

There are several potential benefits that can come with using pea protein, Dimarino says. They include: Easily digestible. Pea protein is digested well and therefore easy on your stomach, unlike high-fat meat products.Nov 26, 2021”

Interesting study.

I guess I won't know how my bowel reacts until I take it.
I'm praying there's no reaction and everything behaves "normally"!

I've been sick....fevers, I threw up my first round of fenben, sups and looking down into a mess of half dissolved caps and tablets in the hand basin I had to get gritty and make the decision to take a second lot.
I did.
I kept them down by sheer force of will.
Diarrhea and bowel cramping that didn't know when to stop even when I was empty.
The pain was intense, sharp prickling outbreaks of sweat.
Cramping stirred up the right cancer nodes, adhesions and scar tissue.
Larmar's breathing (used in child birth ) helped a lot.

Been taking apple cider vinegar, gastro stop,to climb on top of the fluid loss and hydrolite and miso soup made of barley to replace the electrolites.

Looks like I am going to be on that for the next 5 days plus to try to settle my bowel and fenben, Ivermectin and sups because cancer never sleeps.

Latest posts

Back