My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you ever tried wheatgrass juice? Freshly-made or pressed wheatgrass juice? Ann Wigmore wrote a book called THE HIPPOCRATES DIET, and in that book she talks about a person beating cancer with wheatgrass juice. Now, that person may have 'caught' or detected the cancer at an earlier stage, but if you can get ahold of some wheatgrass juice, or grow flats of it to juice in your own kitchen, it might be a game-changer. That's some powerful stuff, and it also might help OTHER parts of your body fight this ugly disease. But the juice has to be fresh, like carrot juice, that's when it's most powerful... chockablock with enzymes and other goodness. I read about all this stuff you're trying, and honestly, some of it sounds like it's just putting a GREATER load on your system and your organs. Think organs of elimination in particular: liver, kidneys, gall bladder, etc. I'd try more natural remedies, just to reduce the burden on your system as you fight this cancer. All I can tell ya is this: when I take a shot of wheatgrass juice, that stuff just ENERGIZES me with a jolt to the system! It's mighty powerful, same way fresh lemon juice & fresh carrot juice are powerful cleansers. Just my $.02 on this subject... if I ever face such a battle in my life, I'll choose fresh juices over ANY kind of powdered cr@p, and fresh wheatgrass juice will be my first choice, followed by fresh lemon & carrot juice. Plus PLENTY of water... :rolleyes:

Have you ever tried wheatgrass juice? Freshly-made or pressed wheatgrass juice? Ann Wigmore wrote a book called THE HIPPOCRATES DIET, and in that book she talks about a person beating cancer with wheatgrass juice. Now, that person may have 'caught' or detected the cancer at an earlier stage, but if you can get ahold of some wheatgrass juice, or grow flats of it to juice in your own kitchen, it might be a game-changer. That's some powerful stuff, and it also might help OTHER parts of your body fight this ugly disease. But the juice has to be fresh, like carrot juice, that's when it's most powerful... chockablock with enzymes and other goodness. I read about all this stuff you're trying, and honestly, some of it sounds like it's just putting a GREATER load on your system and your organs. Think organs of elimination in particular: liver, kidneys, gall bladder, etc. I'd try more natural remedies, just to reduce the burden on your system as you fight this cancer. All I can tell ya is this: when I take a shot of wheatgrass juice, that stuff just ENERGIZES me with a jolt to the system! It's mighty powerful, same way fresh lemon juice & fresh carrot juice are powerful cleansers. Just my $.02 on this subject... if I ever face such a battle in my life, I'll choose fresh juices over ANY kind of powdered cr@p, and fresh wheatgrass juice will be my first choice, followed by fresh lemon & carrot juice. Plus PLENTY of water... :rolleyes:

Thank you for reminding me of the benefits of wheat grass.
I'll go and order some organic, non-gmo wheat berries and get some sprouting.
Blessings.

Made it through the night until 3 this morning.

Apple cider vinegar, gastro stop, hydrolite and miso soup and most importantly prayers got me
though.
All my nodes, bowel and right hip have settled right down to where paracetamol was enough to smother what was left of the pain.
I'll be on Apple cider vinegar, gastro stop, hydrolite and miso soup for the next 4 days and then gradually add in pureed vegetables and fruits.

I'm beyond grateful for the prayers sent on behalf.
They do make a difference.

More prayers are on the way.
Thankful to hear everything let up and you were able to get some relief

Thank you Brother.
I was exhausted and I was very grateful to get a deep healing sleep for the first time in a while.
Pain killers normally wear off midnight and then around 4 in the morning so I was grateful for that.
God answered Prayers and gave me that sleep that I needed.

Glad the little pest simmered down. Now kick its butt!

On it along with the Prayer Posse and Our Lord and Saviour.

I'm in the process of re-organising my protocol AND my diet to try and get a handle on all the complexity I have happening.

To be honest I have no idea what the dickens is happening with the outside of my right thigh from knee to hip.
I have an old knee injury that has had surgery that didn't take and Landshark wracked it against a fence at the dog park when I took her to run the crazies out.
It's also the knee that got bruised when I knelt down to pull start the whipper snipper.

That doesn't tally with the pain running from the groin down the inside of the thigh following the lymphatic drainage.

The right groin and the right thigh to knee, groin mets and hip met kick up an unholy stink when I get a pelvic radiation/ diverticulitis attack.
AS if the groin mets and groin to knee and the knee didin't hurt enough as it is.

Back to midnight and 4am pain wake up calls.

I can't regulate my body temp anymore because I've lost so much weight and I put two comforters on me at night to stay warm and their weight is too much and causes too much pain.
Back to putting the electric underlay blanket back on the bed and using the extremely soft and light bamboo comforter.
The bamboo comforter traps the warmth around me without the weight.
This "right hip to knee - right groin to knee" is being a real ass.
I snuck 2 anti inflammatories and they still work 100% better than high dosage osteo paracetamol.
Only because lymph discharge has stopped.
I'm walking a fine line here and I know it until I can get a Oby Gyn appointment and get a
true read on what's happening.

On a brighter note I found a coffee/tea substitute that is passable and has clean ingredients.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caro_(drink)Tea and coffee and their decaf substitutes cause intense irritation to my pelvic radiation
disease and that leads to so much suffering.
I can't sweeten them with sugar and all the stevia and monk fruit sweeteners also irritate.
Then I had to find a type of "fake" milk that was clean - no oils or other garbage added to it.
Out of all the brands and types I found 3 brands of unsweetened almond milk that are actually clean.

I fill a cup with almond milk and mircowave it until it's hot and stir in a spoonful of Caro and it's done.
It doesn't really need sweetening.
So now I can have a hot morning beverage to replace my cup of tea without it costing me pain and suffering.

Back to midnight and 4am pain wake up calls.

I can't regulate my body temp anymore because I've lost so much weight and I put two comforters on me at night to stay warm and their weight is too much and causes too much pain.
Back to putting the electric underlay blanket back on the bed and using the extremely soft and light bamboo comforter.
The bamboo comforter traps the warmth around me without the weight.
This "right hip to knee - right groin to knee" is being a real ass.
I snuck 2 anti inflammatories and they still work 100% better than high dosage osteo paracetamol.
Only because lymph discharge has stopped.
I'm walking a fine line here and I know it until I can get a Oby Gyn appointment and get a
true read on what's happening.

On a brighter note I found a coffee/tea substitute that is passable and has clean ingredients.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caro_(drink)Tea and coffee and their decaf substitutes cause intense irritation to my pelvic radiation
disease and that leads to so much suffering.
I can't sweeten them with sugar and all the stevia and monk fruit sweeteners also irritate.
Then I had to find a type of "fake" milk that was clean - no oils or other garbage added to it.
Out of all the brands and types I found 3 brands of unsweetened almond milk that are actually clean.

I fill a cup with almond milk and mircowave it until it's hot and stir in a spoonful of Caro and it's done.
It doesn't really need sweetening.
So now I can have a hot morning beverage to replace my cup of tea without it costing me pain and suffering.
That morning beverage is important, sets the day off in the right direction!

Feeling very tired and nauseous and still have loose bowls.

Having large naps in the middle of the day because there is no energy for anything else.

The extremely expensive Garden of Life full meal replacement tastes like crap.
It's supposed to be chocolate but it tastes "busy" and if you told me it was chocolate I wouldn't have known.
I resent paying this much money for this meal replacement and have to add things like chcocolate powder,
bananas and or berries with it to make it taste good.
All those "extras" are organic and cost a lot in their own right which bumps the price per serve even higher.

I'm trying to add half a small steamed sweet potato with salt back into my diet.
It feels good to eat something with a little bit of texture.

I'm back on the anti-inflammatories because of my pain.
Lymph discharge has almost stopped so...
I still have a full bottle of the clotting medication the Oby Gyn gave me and I've got it out in an
obvious spot in case I need it.

Sparkling water is helping with my nausea a great deal.

Feeling very tired and nauseous and still have loose bowls.

Having large naps in the middle of the day because there is no energy for anything else.

The extremely expensive Garden of Life full meal replacement tastes like crap.
It's supposed to be chocolate but it tastes "busy" and if you told me it was chocolate I wouldn't have known.
I resent paying this much money for this meal replacement and have to add things like chcocolate powder,
bananas and or berries with it to make it taste good.
All those "extras" are organic and cost a lot in their own right which bumps the price per serve even higher.

I'm trying to add half a small steamed sweet potato with salt back into my diet.
It feels good to eat something with a little bit of texture.

I'm back on the anti-inflammatories because of my pain.
Lymph discharge has almost stopped so...
I still have a full bottle of the clotting medication the Oby Gyn gave me and I've got it out in an
obvious spot in case I need it.

Sparkling water is helping with my nausea a great deal.
you are always in my prayers.

Philippians 4:6

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Hopefully the Garden of Life meal replacement does you some good, hope it helps and makes itself worth the price!! The more you add to it the better it should be!! Stick with it a while, it may bring you strenghth!! You NEED nutrition!! ♥️♥️♥️
I agree and hope you will think of that meal replacement as a tool in your getting well kit. Still praying for you!

Latest posts

Back