My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done and in the mail!

What an exhausting morning but with the Lord's help and prayers from a epic group of prayer warriors I got it done!

I decided that I'd treat myself to a subway sandwich and a REAL Coke......carbs be damned.

Thank you for your prayer support.

It makes a difference and I'm grateful.

I thought I had lost this article but I just found it!

Proof that 3,3′-Diindolylmethane prevents angiogenesis!
SO HAPPY and this is the main reason WHY I'm taking it.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4120774/
That is interesting. I remember reading a story years ago about a man who went home to be with his family as he was dying of cancer. He was from an island somewhere, sorry for lack of details, been a while since I read it. He had moved to the USA for work 20 something years prior to his cancer diagnosis. His family's diet was almost all vegetables, goats, and goat milk. He died an old man 20+ years later, no cancer!!

There are these stories on both sides of the fence. A very good friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was the size of a grain of sand. She opted for a natural way to treat this, rather than surgery. She spent $50,000 to a Mexican doctor, who put her on a no fat, 90% dark green veggie diet, with a 10% non-fat meat diet. She had to quit her job because her regiment was a 12 hour a day ordeal.

She spent $3500 for a juicer, and bought chunks of 2' x 5' grass which she cultivated in her garage, clipped the grass daily, and drank 2 glasses of grass juice. Since she was a wine drinker, she had to special order "all natural" wine, with no synthetic fertilizers used, and was committed to this diet for 2 years. After 2 years, her cancer had now increased in size to about a pencil eraser.

Being completely exhausted by this highly regimented 2 year diet, costing her in excessive of $200,000, she finally had enough. She then opted to have the tumor surgically removed. It was an outpatient surgery, the margins were great, and life was good again. We recently went out to dinner with her, and I asked her if the 2 year regiment was worth it, and her response was "hell no!"

My sister was diagnosed with cervical cancer as a result of using baby powder as a young girl. She was a very quiet person, so she never filed a claim against Johnson and Johnson, but she didn't know what to do. She though of moving to Mexico, where for $250,000, you stay down there, you meditate, you drink dark green juices, and they say they could guarantee them life forever. To me, this was "Hocus-Pocus" stuff, and I let her know. She opted to chemo treatments, radiation, etc. She lived a great life for 7 years, but yes, she succumbed to the cancer on January 11th, 2019.

This is such a personal choice and I don't fault anyone for trying what they feel is best. It sure beats sitting in a chair waiting to die. I support anyone who fights this battle hard, no matter which treatment they opt for, but don't forget to live, laugh, and love.

Last edited:
There are these stories on both sides of the fence. A very good friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was the size of a grain of sand. She opted for a natural way to treat this, rather than surgery. She spent $50,000 to a Mexican doctor, who put her on a no fat, 90% dark green veggie diet, with a 10% non-fat meat diet. She had to quit her job because her regiment was a 12 hour a day ordeal.

She spent $3500 for a juicer, and bought chunks of 2' x 5' grass which she cultivated in her garage, clipped the grass daily, and drank 2 glasses of grass juice. Since she was a wine drinker, she had to special order "all natural" wine, with no synthetic fertilizers used, and was committed to this diet for 2 years. After 2 years, her cancer had now increased in size to about a pencil eraser.

Being completely exhausted by this highly regimented 2 year diet, costing her in excessive of $200,000, she finally had enough. She then opted to have the tumor surgically removed. It was an outpatient surgery, the margins were great, and life was good again. We recently went out to dinner with her, and I asked her if the 2 year regiment was worth it, and her response was "hell no!"

My sister was diagnosed with cervical cancer as a result of using baby powder as a young girl. She was a very quiet person, so she never filed a claim against Johnson and Johnson, but she didn't know what to do. She though of moving to Mexico, where for $250,000, you stay down there, you meditate, you drink dark green juices, and they say they could guarantee them life forever. To me, this was "Hocus-Pocus" stuff, and I let her know. She opted to chemo treatments, radiation, etc. She lived a great life for 7 years, but yes, she succumbed to the cancer on January 11th, 2019.

This is such a personal choice and I don't fault anyone for trying what they feel is best. It sure beats sitting in a chair waiting to die. I support anyone who fights this battle hard, no matter which treatment they opt for, but don't forget to live, laugh, and love.

That's the reason WHY I haven't brought into the vegan cult that has infiltrated the ALT Cancer movement.
My body needs to be nourished but the cancer doesn't.
Carbs - both complex and simple feed cancer - it's called Glycolisis.
The more I look at it the more REAL evidence based science points to a KETO diet which cuts the carbs that feeds the cancer and aoutphagy can be controlled with sups.

Last edited:
For the record After my MRI and before my PET scan when we didn't know the full extent of the spread I had opted for a full open radical hysterectomy to rid myself of the cancer.
Once I had the PET scan The DEATH PANNEL slammed that door shut in my face along with radiation or surgery to remove the bone met.

During my sister's radical hysterectomy, they found two small tumors in her colon. The surgeon said one tumor would be an easy removal, but the other may need blood on stand by. Since my sister was a devout Jehovah Witness, she told the surgeon to do the best he could, but no blood. Because of this, he didn't touch the larger tumor in her colon. That was her demise. That tumor was what killed her. I've always hated that religion, especially because that no blood product BS. No offense to any JW's.

During my sister's radical hysterectomy, they found two small tumors in her colon. The surgeon said one tumor would be an easy removal, but the other may need blood on stand by. Since my sister was a devout Jehovah Witness, she told the surgeon to do the best he could, but no blood. Because of this, he didn't touch the larger tumor in her colon. That was her demise. That tumor was what killed her. I've always hated that religion, especially because that no blood product BS. No offense to any JW's.
"The life is in the blood" I believe is the driving passage.

I believe stockpiling ones own blood is acceptable.

I am not a JW. I was heavily recruited and have talked to a lot of them.

Ben

I did worry, as a Pureblood™ that needing and getting a blood transfusion would vaxx me by default.
Looking into the face of death I decided that it would be worth the risk....yes, I did the mental cost/benefit analysis in my head and it came out on the side of life.
When I was hemorrhaging and in the resus cubical at my local hospital and they were blood typing me for a transfusion I made the decision to accept the transfusion and deal with the fallout, if any, later.
Not dying over rode any quarms I had.

I don't want to engage in hysteria or hypocorndria but this pain in my left hip is worrying me.
Now it could be siactica, it could be muscle strain, it could be because it's cold and old injuries are kicking up.

And then there's the "BUT"....

I've decided to up my dose of Ivermectin to 1ml 3 times a day.
I have a slot between 4pm and 6pm where I'm not taking anything so I can take it then.
I like to space my meds out evenly throughout the day.
Times for FenBen is 6am, 12am, 4pm, 6pm.
Times for Ivermectin is 10am, 2pm and now 5pm.

I'm going to have to clean up my diet more.
The parasite is getting too many carbs.

Sciatica is painful. The hip I broke 45 years ago, back issues, and sciatica sometimes take turns giving me grief, but it passes with muscle relaxers, heat, and time. Chiropractor is the best help. I hope this is the case with you. Hate to hear that you’re hurting, ‘cause you have a lot of life to live yet. Hang in there! Extra prayers tonigh.

Sciatica is painful. The hip I broke 45 years ago, back issues, and sciatica sometimes take turns giving me grief, but it passes with muscle relaxers, heat, and time. Chiropractor is the best help. I hope this is the case with you. Hate to hear that you’re hurting, ‘cause you have a lot of life to live yet. Hang in there! Extra prayers tonigh.

Thank you.
I appreciate it.

been hearing this song last several weeks. they been working on video and released it this afternoon.thought you might like it.

I was in two minds as to where to put this but all things considered I figured here would be best.

I've been extremely worried about food security that is appropriate for my cancer.
Every extreme budget cooking video I watch on YT has it's meal plan based on carbs.
Carbs - both simple and complex feed cancer.
I need a low carb shake to mix my FenBen and MCT oil into that not only tastes good but masks the taste of the FenBen.
KETO is the best answer BUT with what is happening in the world with famines rolling out across the world
buying steak, butter, cream etc are going to be outside the price range of a pensioner if they are available at all.

I have been looking at keto shakes as an option and fill the nutritional gaps with eggs from my chickens, stealth veggies from the back yard (not the obvious front yard), foraging, fishing, greens powders and multi vit and mineral caps.
The shakes marketed as "keto" cost a fortune.
It seems that all a manufacturer has to do is slap a keto label on the packaging and the price automatically rises by over 50%.

I think I found a solution.
Firstly it isn't marketed as a Keto Shake so right off the bat you are looking at a 50% price drop.
It's made in this country so there isn't import taxes, tariffs and shipping attached to it.
The company has free shipping when spending over a certain amount on-line. I'm a sucker for free shipping.
The ingredients are clean. Nothing I can't pronounce. and the ingredient list is short and nothing that feeds cancer.
The carb count per serve is extremely low for most flavors.
They don't add ingredients that stop the absorption of fat. Very important when you are mixing in MCT oil with FenBen and other sups.
They have about ten different flavors and they sell single portion sizes so you can buy a couple to see if you like it without comitting to buying a 1 kilo or 5 kilo bag and then find out you hate it.
Also if you find a flavor you like they sell 10kg bulk bags of these shakes. This is the first time I've seen any sup company sell hakes in this quantity. AMAZING!
I was looking for something to replace cream or even milk for my coffee and tea. Cream tastes odd in tea.
Milk has a surprising amount of carbs. I'm going to try their plain flavor shake mix to see if it is a good tasting cream/milk beverage whitener substitute.
https://www.aminoz.com.au/amino-z-whey-protein-isolate-wpi.html
I am having HUGE trouble finding bulk liquid MCT oil.
This company sells powdered MCT oil.
From reading the reviews it has a strong flavor so whatever flavor shake I get it'll have to taste good when mixed with it.

They're telling us we've got till Ocotober to get our ducks in a row.

I was in two minds as to where to put this but all things considered I figured here would be best.

I've been extremely worried about food security that is appropriate for my cancer.
Every extreme budget cooking video I watch on YT has it's meal plan based on carbs.
I need a low carb shake to mix my FenBen and MCT oil into that not only tastes good but masks the taste of the FenBen.
KETO is the best answer BUT with what is happening in the world with famines rolling out across the world
buying steak, butter, cream etc are going to be outside the price range of a pensioner if they are available at all.

I have been looking at keto shakes as an option and fill the nutritional gaps with eggs from my chickens, stealth veggies from the back yard (not the obvious front yard), foraging, fishing, greens powders and multi vit and mineral caps.
It seems that all a manufacturer has to do is slap a keto label on the packaging and the price automatically rises by over 50%.

Firstly it isn't marketed as a Keto Shake so right off the bat you are looking at a 50% price drop.
It's made in this country so there isn't import taxes, tariffs and shipping attached to it.
The company has free shipping when spending over a certain amount on-line. I'm a sucker for free shipping.
The ingredients are clean. Nothing I can't pronounce. and the ingredient list is short and nothing that feeds cancer.
They don't add ingredients that stop the absorption of fat. Very important when you are mixing in MCT oil with FenBen and other sups.
They have about ten different flavors and they sell single portion sizes so you can buy a couple to see if you like it without comitting to buying a 1 kilo or 5 kilo bag and then find out you hate it.
Also if you find a flavor you like they sell 10kg bulk bags of these shakes. This is the first time I've seen any sup company sell hakes in this quantity. AMAZING!
I was looking for something to replace cream or even milk for my coffee and tea. Cream tastes odd in tea.
Milk has a surprising amount of carbs. I'm going to try their plain flavor shake mix to see if it is a good tasting cream/milk beverage whitener substitute.
From reading the reviews it has a strong flavor so whatever flavor shake I get it'll have to taste good when mixed with it.

Just a thought - Not sure about there but will throw it out there. Peanut butter lasts longer than what is stated on the jar and at least here is still available and at pretty much normal price. I know you are working hard and with specific dietary restrictions so don't know if it's an option for you.

Looks like a good product. Think you found something good to try!!

The 1 kg bags sound great from a storage standpoint, that's nice!

Unfortunately I use the MCT oil really slowly - it will eventually go rancid even in the fridge :( When I was putting it in my morning tea I was using it at a pretty good clip, but now I'm doing intermittent fasting there's no morning tea and the oil just gets used in salad dressings. I need to use it a lot more, I know I feel better when I'm taking it regularly!

The 1 kg bags sound great from a storage standpoint, that's nice!

Unfortunately I use the MCT oil really slowly - it will eventually go rancid even in the fridge :( When I was putting it in my morning tea I was using it at a pretty good clip, but now I'm doing intermittent fasting there's no morning tea and the oil just gets used in salad dressings. I need to use it a lot more, I know I feel better when I'm taking it regularly!

I fasted yesterday, meaning - everything I ingested yesterday from sups, to coffee, to fenben had ZERO usable sugars and carbs and carried chemicals to kill the parasite.
No steak, fish, boiled eggs, low carb KETO meals etc.
I hadn't fasted in a while and let me tell you the parasite was yelling!
OUCH!
I could tell the extent of the primary lesion by tracing the pain.
I'm not joking.
I felt like I did when I first started taking the fenben- woozy, pain, a bit dizzy...which makes me think that there was a boost in die off and a larger release of histamine in my system.
The cancer fevers kicked up a notch.
It did ease off, but not completely when I took a 10 mg loratadine and two panadol. I was still uncomfortable but to a lesser degree.

So, fasting -except for taking the sups and it's carriers does seem to work and seems to magnify their effects but it's a rough road.
You pay for it in increased pain in the lesion and met sites, increased temp spikes and related die off histamine effects.

It's up to you to decide if it's worth it.

If you cast your mind back to when I was brought to my local hospital by the paramedics and my ObyGyn had to spend an hour on the phone with the ObyGyn registrar (head of that department) for him to agree to my transfer to his large regional hospital to save my life.....
I just found out that the ObyGyn registrar that was such an ass was actually convicted of assaulting a woman in one of the southern states here in Australia!!

I'm shocked!

How the heck does a man who's been convicted of assault of a woman get handed a job in a field of medicine where women are so vulnerable - women's gynocological health, let alone get to be registrar of that department??!!!

I knew I didn't like him for a reason.

Latest posts

Back