My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm terribbly terribllt sorry I left you without leving you alone.
I've been off the telephone l this whole time and I forgot my phone charger.
I still have to lay back down and sleep.
Forgive me for being very sorry.
We are all right here praying for you. Every step of the way.

I'm feeling very, very fragile and in a lot of pain as I do everytime I come come from hospital.
I have to take my pain killers before I get out of bed and go back lay down until they kick in.

I deeply appreciate everyone's prayers and concerns esp. when I don't deserve it.
Do what your body tells you. We’ll keep praying for you.

As to the not deserving part, you couldn’t be more wrong. You are loved by many in this community of ours here. You are loved by people who have never clapped eyes on you but love you nonetheless. And most importantly, God loves you.💞

I'm feeling very, very fragile and in a lot of pain as I do everytime I come come from hospital.
I have to take my pain killers before I get out of bed and go back lay down until they kick in.

I deeply appreciate everyone's prayers and concerns esp. when I don't deserve it.
You totally deserve all the prayers and love everyone here gives you Girl!! Yes YOU are VERY LOVED here!! I am so very sorry about the pains you are having to deal with right now. I will continue to pray so very hard for you to have some relief. Just to get some well deserve rest.

You DESERVE our prayers, God guides us because (like you said) YOU are the apple of his eye!! PLEASE keep us in Your heart and prayers by keeping us updated! You are here for us as much as we are here for you!! We NEED you!! ♥️♥️♥️

You absolutely deserve it. Praying for your relief from pain. I’m so sorry you are dealing with this.

I'm going for a docotors appointment today to help sort out and get more medication.
I have had a heck of a time with my medication lately and one chemist refused to release medication
over the weekend because they said it wasn't due to be released.
My empty box says I was due some more.

I'm also trying to stimulate my appetite. There are a couple of sushi shops, pie shops and my doctor's appointment is in the morning which means the sushi and the pies will be fresh.

I'm going for a docotors appointment today to help sort out and get more medication.
I have had a heck of a time with my medication lately and one chemist refused to release medication
over the weekend because they said it wasn't due to be released.
My empty box says I was due some more.

I'm also trying to stimulate my appetite. There are a couple of sushi shops, pie shops and my doctor's appointment is in the morning which means the sushi and the pies will be fresh.
Good deal and God Bless T! Those doctors are your resource. If the pharmacies are being difficult, let the doctors know so they can go to bat for you. You are the patient 💕 Enjoy some good food while you're out and prayers for a positive outcome.

I was in a lot of pain and once again I mis calculated when I needed the scripts.
I need to go back Tuesday next week.
I've also asked my old next door neighbour who fed my chickens when I was in hospital
to give me a lift to the appointment.
She has kindly agreed.
I'll be glad when this medication in finally sorted out.

I did the silly thing of taking a morphine tablet around 6am and then lay down for start working.
I didn't wake up until 10.30 am.
No memory of falling asleep.
So, I think I have the issue medication.
They're 10mg but they are scored down the middle so after all this drama
common sense would say to split them down the middle.
I also goggled them and they have interactions with my pain killers for day time.
Which also explains some issues I've had.
I guess I'm just better off staying away from the morphine tablets.

I did the silly thing of taking a morphine tablet around 6am and then lay down for start working.
I didn't wake up until 10.30 am.
No memory of falling asleep.
So, I think I have the issue medication.
They're 10mg but they are scored down the middle so after all this drama
common sense would say to split them down the middle.
I also goggled them and they have interactions with my pain killers for day time.
Which also explains some issues I've had.
I guess I'm just better off staying away from the morphine tablets.
Thought...

Instead of taking a whole tablet every so often try taking a half tablet twice as often. That may help avoid the highs and lows to even things out.

Just a thought.

Ben

Latest posts

Back