My equines and my multicam

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LastO

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
When it rains I have a set of multicam gortex rain gear that I wear. It is the set that I am wearing in my icon. When I wear it around my horses or my donkey they act spooky. I'm guessing that they are confused and maybe only see the gloves and boots I wear? My goats don't seem to notice. To the goats it is just" here comes the food dude."

For weeks I thought your icon was a scary mean little critter staring out from the woods. The two white spots that are spaces in the foliage looked like eyes to me. Freaked me when I could actually see there was a person in the photo.
Horses and donkeys don't trust it? Sensitive.
Your goats don't care? Goats are weird.

For weeks I thought your icon was a scary mean little critter staring out from the woods. The two white spots that are spaces in the foliage looked like eyes to me. Freaked me when I could actually see there was a person in the photo.
Horses and donkeys don't trust it? Sensitive.
Your goats don't care? Goats are weird.

My Multicam camo is awesome. That pic was from one of the game cams on my mountain land. If I tried I'm sure I could do one that you would have to work at it to find me in. I think the horses and donkey done see me well in it. The goats have a different type of eye.

Goat eye.
goateye.jpeg

Now how can you call him weird. Look at him.
Capp002.jpg

My Multicam camo is awesome. That pic was from one of the game cams on my mountain land. If I tried I'm sure I could do one that you would have to work at it to find me in. I think the horses and donkey done see me well in it. The goats have a different type of eye.

Goat eye.
View attachment 4615

Now how can you call him weird. Look at him.
View attachment 4616

How sweet, I love their little mouth, could just kiss it . I had a goat as a kid . Her name was Nita,followed me everywhere . Neighbors stole her and BarBQued her. Mama saw the remains when she went to ask if they saw her. She would not let me go see, thank goodness . Mama just said " let me catch them on my property" .

How sweet, I love their little mouth, could just kiss it . I had a goat as a kid . Her name was Nita,followed me everywhere . Neighbors stole her and BarBQued her. Mama saw the remains when she went to ask if they saw her. She would not let me go see, thank goodness . Mama just said " let me catch them on my property" .
OMG! Horrible!

Very nice, where is the donk? Nice hooves too from looks of pic . I know you can't trim a hooves donk like a horse,huh? Is that horse name French?
We keep up with our horses. Hooves are done every other month or more if needed. Her name is Dinky Donk. She is very sweet. Part of Goat security team. ( The Sheriff)

Here is our donkey
security.jpg

cheeze001.jpg

We keep up with our horses. Hooves are done every other month or more if needed. Her name is Dinky Donk. She is very sweet. Part of Goat security team. ( The Sheriff)

Here is our donkey
View attachment 4818

View attachment 4819

So cute! I love horses and donks. We miss our equine. Donks are sweet and horses are beautiful. My Rosie would get upset and run and put her head on my shoulder and just cry,hew haw! Our horse would chew on my shoulder like they do each others neck. Some nights I'd go out and lay with them using their necks for pillow and just look at teh moon and watch falling stars.

So cute! I love horses and donks. We miss our equine. Donks are sweet and horses are beautiful. My Rosie would get upset and run and put her head on my shoulder and just cry,hew haw! Our horse would chew on my shoulder like they do each others neck. Some nights I'd go out and lay with them using their necks for pillow and just look at teh moon and watch falling stars.
We have 5 horses right now. One, Tennessee Walker that is gaited (the black and white paint in the pic), One Appaloosa (varnish colored) One Roan, used to be a barrel racer that went to the best school and then became a horse used to teach kids to ride (grandbaby's horse) , One Mustang that came off Blackjack mountain and was captured and broke by the people we bought him from. ( Bryant Rickman's herds) and one retired quarter horse that is here to spend her final days in bliss. We have recently sold the Arabian and will sell the Mustang when we find the right buyer. The Donkey is very sweet and loving.

We have 5 horses right now. One, Tennessee Walker that is gaited (the black and white paint in the pic), One Appaloosa (varnish colored) One Roan, used to be a barrel racer that went to the best school and then became a horse used to teach kids to ride (grandbaby's horse) , One Mustang that came off Blackjack mountain and was captured and broke by the people we bought him from. ( Bryant Rickman's herds) and one retired quarter horse that is here to spend her final days in bliss. We have recently sold the Arabian and will sell the Mustang when we find the right buyer. The Donkey is very sweet and loving.

So your in horse paradise,how nice. Our last horse Tobacco was a Tenn Walker. He would not lay down around hubby. And it bothered him that he would me but not him. After hubby got hurt and walked with cane and limp Tobacco would lay down around him and he would instantly life his hooves for a trim where before he liked to make a game of it. Horses are very good around sick and injured people.

@Meerkat I don't know about paradise... they are a lot of work as you probably know. Lots of animals here. Full time job. We had 7 goats born around Halloween and just had 4 more born with about 6 more coming within a month. All are registered show quality animals.

Your horses are very beautiful!

Back