My latest adventure

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randyt

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Recently I attended a foragers gathering. It was called the great lakes foragers gathering via Facebook.

It wad cool. Learned about making cordials, tinctures, harvesting and processing wild rice. Plus much more

Don't mean to make drop but hung out with Sam Thayer a bit. Picked up some maple sugar and hickory nut oil from him.

It was a good time

Recently I attended a foragers gathering. It was called the great lakes foragers gathering via Facebook.

It wad cool. Learned about making cordials, tinctures, harvesting and processing wild rice. Plus much more

Don't mean to make drop but hung out with Sam Thayer a bit. Picked up some maple sugar and hickory nut oil from him.

It was a good time
Sounds like a Mother Earth news convention.

We went to one a few years past. Three days if packed seminars. The Princess and split up attending different presentations taking notes. Browse booths then a nice dinner. Share some mead on the balcony and review our notes. Second day another set of seminars...

Sadly the Seven Springs event has been canceled this year.

It will happen in Kansas see here hint @Amish Heart .

Ben

I've looked into going to one also but the closest was roughly 8-9 hours away. @randyt Even if you don't use that info right away, you've got it in the noggin and can now bring another tool to the table if need be.

That's a nice avatar, OP... I always liked that style of covered porch, reminds me of the Old West, lol. 🤠
Here's another view
sP3PsQC.jpeg

Latest posts

Back