My wife is a keeper

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a guy who had a problem finding rounds a few months ago.
His wife is at Walmart & finds rounds he is looking for & calls to ask how many dose he want her to buy.
He says she a keeper too.

Sadly, this reminds me of my older cousin Fred. At a family get together, lots of folks, big family… I was about 10 or 12. We were standing out under the big oak in the yard.

Fred had been married and divorced 5 times before his 25th birthday. I remember a great uncle asking Fred what he was doing these days.

“Where are you working?” “Whatca’ Doing” “Are you still in the “used wife” business?”

Several of the old folks blew tea out of their noses. :D:D

I know a guy who had a problem finding rounds a few months ago.
His wife is at Walmart & finds rounds he is looking for & calls to ask how many dose he want her to buy.
He says she a keeper too.

My wife did that a couple years ago during the .22 shortage. It was one of the most romantic things anyone has ever done for me. Almost brought a tear to my eye. She even got her sister to buy a couple boxes for me.

My wife was weedeating when I came home from work today and had the boy picking up rocks. Keeper in my book!

keeper.jpg

Latest posts

Back