Mylar/Oxygen Absorber Supplies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update (BEWARE!! RANT AHEAD):
I received a text mid day stating "they are sorry would I like her to cancel the order"
This actually made me angry (hence the rant). Had she looked into it like she said she would she would have seen the tracking updates. Had she looked into it and verified information she would have known that there was an error in the email address (not sure how since it was autofilled and have never had an issue before or after with that) and been able to fix it or at least given me a real update. Had she looked into it she would have know that when she text me that the order had been DELIVERED!!!!!! While I'm relieved the order has arrived I will not do business with them again no matter how good their products are. If there was a problem with a product etc clearly their one customer service agent has no interest in doing her job. At least with this order here it gives me time to shop around for deals around the holidays etc. Sorry for the nasty rant. Carry on.

Latest posts

Back