N AZ newbie

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haboob

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Hi all - We live in northern Arizona on 5 acres. Complete with horses, goats and dogs......possibly chickens to come next year. And the way the wife rescues animals, I wouldn't be surprised to see a mini or a donkey show up one day. We're kind of in the middle of nowhere with incredible like-minded neighbors.....a mixture of cowboys, retired military and LEO. Lots of horse ridin' folks...makes me feel good to see some cowboys/girls wander by on their horses.....

This forum looks like a good mix of country/rural stuff combined with some prepper stuff which I have been into for a long time.

Thanks for the greetings, I will pull up a chair and get started perusing this forum, hopefully I can contribute more than I take... :)
I would take ya up on the coffee, Dademoss, but it's getting close to cocktail hour and I bought some new bourbon today ;)

A warm welcome from Alaska!

Welcome to here, haboob! I'm glad you are blessed with good neighbors. That kind of neighborhood is priceless.

That's kinda how I see this place...as you will soon see!

Welcome from rural NE Florida.
We have 4 acres, and for the last 30+ years have rescued dogs and horses. And kept chickens for the eggs.
As the “herd” winnows down thru old age, we currently have one horse, three dogs, and a couple dozen hens and roosters.
This is a good forum, I think you’ll like it here.

Latest posts

Back