Name a band by the album cover

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buildit

Hay Seed Scientist
Neighbor
Thought this could be a fun game for the musically inclined of the group. Rules are simple. Look at the image below and name the band who made the album. Then you post a album cover image for someone else to guess. Extra points for albums name. The album MUST be artwork, not the bands picture or singers face. It also has to be from the album not a single or associated movie.

So here's the first groups album cover. Name this group!
587abcd3c795f89809a0361d8ff22662-1000x1000x1.jpg

Good choice. I knew I had seen this but couldn't place it. I cheated and googled it, but didn't spoil it.

And where would we find an album without a name on it? I just looked and none to be found.

I'll leave these as examples and we'll see if the idea, game takes off on it's own. :thumbs up:
images

I couldn't tell you what you album covers looked like from the few bands I like, let alone obscure (to me) bands.

Thought this could be a fun game for the musically inclined of the group. Rules are simple. Look at the image below and name the band who made the album. Then you post a album cover image for someone else to guess. Extra points for albums name. The album MUST be artwork, not the bands picture or singers face. It also has to be from the album not a single or associated movie.

So here's the first groups album cover. Name this group!
View attachment 4226
Prince?

Okay this is from Queen
587abcd3c795f89809a0361d8ff22662-1000x1000x1-jpg.4226

Queen+-+News+of+the+World.JPG

This is pink floyd
Division_Bell_Final_Trans_800.jpg

DQaSLA.jpg

This is Led Zepplin
Led-Zeppelin-Hindenburg-black-and-white-print.jpg

led-zeppelin-i-album-cover-sticker-s1506.jpg

And this is from RUSH

images

latest

Last edited:
Maybe it should be multiple choice?
Dark+Side+of+the+Moon.png

A. AC/DC
B. Pink Floyd
C. The Doors
D. Roger Waters

King Crimson. From the court of the crimson king
Might as well add one while I'm here. :)

kingcrimson.jpeg
Forgot to include the album cover with the answer. These are all easy!

Latest posts

Back