Name a band by the album cover

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1bccde6bad0f7954a4a8bdd00b41fd3d--the-pack-album.jpg

I quit buying albums in the early 80's. When I changed my lifestyle I had to change a lot of things. I couldn't listen to "my" music without wanting to get stoned. I burned over $10000.00 worth of albums one day. A lot of them were collectors albums!
Anything later than that, I can't place.
I think I would have donated them or something, but I guess sometimes you just have to go there.

This is the back cover. I couldn't find a picture of the front cover without the name on it.

fragile_back_cover.jpg

Yes: Closer to the Edge is a song from that album; Fragile, NH says is the name of the album. I keep telling him he should get on here.

That's the one. :) I wanted to put up I Robot but trying to hide the name and still leave the artwork was an exercise in futility.

That one was bugging me out!

OK, I'll play, but this is gunna be pretty hard for most. It was one of my favorite bands from 1974. View attachment 4328
I keep thinking ELO! It's not but I got a mind block. "And I Can't Get it out of my Head" lol!

Triumvirate spartacus. I have never heard the album, just saw the cover and the image stuck n my brain
That must of been more of a regional band. A lot of bands in the 70'S were like that. I've just never heard of them.

That must of been more of a regional band. A lot of bands in the 70'S were like that. I've just never heard of them.
I don’t know where or when I saw that cover, just know it stuck in my mind. Otherwise I have never heard them or heard of them. I had friends with extensive album collections from all over the place, likely in one of those collections

Latest posts

Back