National Patriotism Thread

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2019-08-17_1719.png

Can I be a patriotic Canadian here or is that not allowed? My love of my country in no way means I don’t value yours. The USA would be my second choice, it might even be my first had I been born there. I suppose I could start a patriotic Canadian thread but I don’t think there are a lot of us here.
I love my country ... I am ashamed of her current government.

Aren't we all? Our government is running roughshod over the people now in many ways. But I'm still an American and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Hope Trump can save some of our rights.

@The Innkeeper @Flight feel free to join in and be patriotic in any country you are in anyone else.

Here is Australian Patriotism the Anzac day march at half step
Anzac day march 1.JPG
2019 in our little town as there are local school children behind . Many here in this march are injured service people with one man with little feeling in his legs armoured corp, another a Vietnam vet engineers almost blind, an officer in logistics or ordinance corp peace keeping missions, a man in the 10th light horse Army reserve just to name a few.

To clear up fro soem who may think otherwise the word nationalist only means your for your nation first and foremost.
It also means you can be any color or creed you want to be long as your an American who loves and defends your nations freedoms,language,culture and borders. Thats my idea of it anyway.

Latest posts

Back