National Patriotism Thread

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least three of those men chiselled into the hill trampled the constitution at one or more times when president.

69886442_10156197549175448_7149550548314750976_n.jpg

I'm afraid if another attack like 9/11 occurs the country will not come together. It will just drive us farther apart. The liberals will be lined up at their media slaves to blame Trump. Mass protest and violence will be their call to action. I fear America is never going to be reunited. We are becoming more and more divided just like the Muslims in the Middle East. Both sides hate the other side because they don't believe the same way. When the democrats win they will waste no time trying to get even for the time the republicans were in charge and the cycle will continue until America is destroyed.
I see one way for the country to reunite. We would have to be invaded and in a war on American soil. Then just maybe differences would be set aside.

I may have posted this info before.
My family lines have been on this continent for hundreds of years. An historian of the family told me ours were among those here before the Pilgrims.
The brother of a direct ancestor of mine was asked to donate to the cause of freedom by George Washington himself and he too gave everything he had, he owned a munitions business in Pennsylvania.
A direct great great grandfather was a spy in the French Indian war. He suffered greatly out in the field but he, and later his wife, received compensation. I researched and found this information. He was a Native.

My direct family lines fought on both sides in the Civil War. Some were captured, some died in deplorable conditions. Some were injured. Some lived in the cities and towns where skirmishes took place. Can you imagine?
My grandfather fought in WW1, my dad and his brother in WW2 (they actually ran into one another while in London), my uncle in Vietnam.
One of my kids is in the military and has just re-upped for another 4 years. Another of my kids plans to be LEO.
I might be patriotic. I might be a nationalist. I love America. I don't like war but I stand for my right to defend this country.
Good thread!

I may have posted this info before.
My family lines have been on this continent for hundreds of years. An historian of the family told me ours were among those here before the Pilgrims.
The brother of a direct ancestor of mine was asked to donate to the cause of freedom by George Washington himself and he too gave everything he had, he owned a munitions business in Pennsylvania.
A direct great great grandfather was a spy in the French Indian war. He suffered greatly out in the field but he, and later his wife, received compensation. I researched and found this information. He was a Native.

My direct family lines fought on both sides in the Civil War. Some were captured, some died in deplorable conditions. Some were injured. Some lived in the cities and towns where skirmishes took place. Can you imagine?
My grandfather fought in WW1, my dad and his brother in WW2 (they actually ran into one another while in London), my uncle in Vietnam.
One of my kids is in the military and has just re-upped for another 4 years. Another of my kids plans to be LEO.
I might be patriotic. I might be a nationalist. I love America. I don't like war but I stand for my right to defend this country.
Good thread!

6870.gif

My kin fought in the revolution, in the war of northern aggression, both world wars, Korea, and Vietnam.
I was not allowed to join the military but I tried several times.
I will fight for the constitution and the rights and responsibilities that it protects with everything I have.

Borglum's luncheon on Lee's shoulder. Gutzon Borglum is at the left and his son, Lincoln, is at the upper right.

Carving-History19.jpg

Just read about these guys, they lost the war but we have lost the nation so guess we'er even. Some don't believe the war was about freeing the slaves but more about stealing the resources.

I'm afraid if another attack like 9/11 occurs the country will not come together. It will just drive us farther apart. The liberals will be lined up at their media slaves to blame Trump. Mass protest and violence will be their call to action. I fear America is never going to be reunited. We are becoming more and more divided just like the Muslims in the Middle East. Both sides hate the other side because they don't believe the same way. When the democrats win they will waste no time trying to get even for the time the republicans were in charge and the cycle will continue until America is destroyed.
I see one way for the country to reunite. We would have to be invaded and in a war on American soil. Then just maybe differences would be set aside.
We have been changed for sure.Hope its not over but you may be right.

Back