Natural Hair health

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Mills Creek Biotin, too. Sometimes I just use a dab of castile soap and an ACV rinse. Have her braid it or put it up if it's in her way.
Husband took grandson to get a haircut yesterday. He's 14 and has very thick, fast growing, dark hair. He came home looking ridiculous. Shaved pretty much bald on the sides and all the way around with this long mop on top. Looks like a q-tip. His uncle said he looked like Hitler youth. He thought he looked "cool". I've never seen anything like it.

I like the Mills Creek Biotin, too. Sometimes I just use a dab of castile soap and an ACV rinse. Have her braid it or put it up if it's in her way.
Husband took grandson to get a haircut yesterday. He's 14 and has very thick, fast growing, dark hair. He came home looking ridiculous. Shaved pretty much bald on the sides and all the way around with this long mop on top. Looks like a q-tip. His uncle said he looked like Hitler youth. He thought he looked "cool". I've never seen anything like it.
:LOL:
Kids do weird stuff with their hair. My daughter always wants to put weird colors in her hair. I hate it but I figure, it could be a lot worse than just blue or purple hair for a few weeks. She can look like a dork if she wants to, I guess...

If I criticize my kids' hair they'll be rebellious, so I compliment them instead. That way they end up thinking it must not be too cool if mom likes it. Lol. No, seriously. My kids are being only slightly outrageous with their hair but I don't care. It grows.
@Spikedriver How is Goldilocks?

If I criticize my kids' hair they'll be rebellious, so I compliment them instead. That way they end up thinking it must not be too cool if mom likes it. Lol. No, seriously. My kids are being only slightly outrageous with their hair but I don't care. It grows.
@Spikedriver How is Goldilocks?
She is just fine, to the best of my knowledge. I'll see her this evening and she'll spend a few days with me.

Hopefully she's brushing her hair...

I do the ACV now and then.Yesterday did the lemon rinse.

Ok, so this isn't actually health related, but my daughter has very curly, kinky, frizzy hair. It's extremely thick and has a ton of volume. I mean, she looks like a 1980s music video, without doing anything special to it. And it tangles terribly. Do any of you have any natural things to use to detangle or care for very dry frizzy hair? I don't think all the things that the beauty shop sells us are doing her hair any good...
Pantene conditioner.
After washing your hair, conditioner it and rinse. Towel dry by running a towel over the hair to the back. Then, put a generous of Pantene in it and leave it. Do not rinse.

This will - over time - make hair more manageable. And the conditioner will weigh the hair down.

Yes!

Latest posts

Back