• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Homesteading & Country Living and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nebo headlamp review

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cascadian

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
This review is long overdue. About 2 years ago we bought these as stocking stuffers for family. They loved them. Especially the the fact that they can attach to the bill of a hat. We hadn't seen them in the store we originally purchased from. About a year ago we got 2 on Amazon. They are pretty awesome. We leave ours on our hat since we are frequently wearing a raincoat with a hood. I have only good things to say.
https://www.amazon.com/NEBO-MYCRO-R...05810434&sprefix=nebo+headlamp,aps,287&sr=8-3

Last edited:
These look like great headlights. It looks like they are rechargeable.

I think that buying some type of flashlight every year, or almost every year as a stocking stuffer is a great idea. I think back on the various flashlights I've owned over the years. It seems that many of mine have grown legs and walked away. I keep buying them.

I've been using this headlamp for over 4 years. I love the wide beam. When walking I can see both sides of a trail. It throws a long flood. When working in an engine compartment I'm not fighting a spotlight and trying to turn my head just right. If I forget to turn it on when walking the dog she reminds me to turn it on, 100% effective against night monsters, so far. I love that it is rechargeable and the blue lights, on the tail, keep me informed of the charge. It comes with a very short but functional charging cord but I use my phone charging cord as it is longer.

There are brighter and longer lasting ones now but this is the one I have. I could do without the red taillight but for a cyclist or someone walking next to a road it is a good idea.

https://www.amazon.com/Rechargeable-230°Wide-Angle-Flashlight-Lightweight-Adjustable/dp/B097BZLZWD/ref=sr_1_35?crid=2FQE5W3EJT2ZB&keywords=wide+angle+headlamp&qid=1705811802&sprefix=wideheadlamp+rechargeable%2Caps%2C181&sr=8-35

I've been using this headlamp for over 4 years. I love the wide beam. When walking I can see both sides of a trail. It throws a long flood. When working in an engine compartment I'm not fighting a spotlight and trying to turn my head just right. If I forget to turn it on when walking the dog she reminds me to turn it on, 100% effective against night monsters, so far. I love that it is rechargeable and the blue lights, on the tail, keep me informed of the charge. It comes with a very short but functional charging cord but I use my phone charging cord as it is longer.

There are brighter and longer lasting ones now but this is the one I have. I could do without the red taillight but for a cyclist or someone walking next to a road it is a good idea.

https://www.amazon.com/Rechargeable-230°Wide-Angle-Flashlight-Lightweight-Adjustable/dp/B097BZLZWD/ref=sr_1_35?crid=2FQE5W3EJT2ZB&keywords=wide+angle+headlamp&qid=1705811802&sprefix=wideheadlamp+rechargeable%2Caps%2C181&sr=8-35
A few years ago you recommended another headlamp. I bought two. I keep one in my car. They were great too.

Latest posts

Back