Need some quick Cash????

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
Man, I have a deal for you!!!!

2D0F1116-BA72-44C7-92ED-A7917011DD85.jpeg
80A328F0-177A-434F-839E-4887C6013BC1.jpeg

An interest rate of only 299%?! That's AWESOME! I gotta get me some cash right now!

Usury (/ˈjuːʒəri/)[1][2] is the practice of making unethical or immoral monetary loans that unfairly enrich the lender. The term may be used in a moral sense—condemning taking advantage of others' misfortunes—or in a legal sense, where an interest rate is charged in excess of the maximum rate that is allowed by law. A loan may be considered usurious because of excessive or abusive interest ratesor other factors defined by the laws of a state. Someone who practices usury can be called a usurer, but in modern colloquial English may be called a loan shark.

People may be facing reality. This week I have noticed a significant increase in items with for sale signs. Boats, Rvs and tractors, cars were already everywhere.

I got my credit card bill yesterday with a balance of $300
There was a note saying they expected prompt payment or they were going to impose a 29.99% fee to the money. Two years ago, it was 10%.
That, my friends, is today's Bidenomics!

Back in ‘88. I received a large settlement
So I decided to pay off everything and put myself in the black
I owed Mastercard 15 K. So I made them an offer
I owe you 15K and would like to settle this account for 5000
Lady- no- you owe 15k
Me- You do not understand, I have been convicted of a crime and am going to prison for 10 years. You either settle for the 5000 or get nothing. Your choice
Lady- send the money to ———
Me- I require documentation of the settlement
Lady- your receipt will be your bank statement
Me- paper settlement, or no transfer
Lady- heavy sigh. Yes sir,

Latest posts

Back