New Browser

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caribou

Time traveler
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
New Browser Created That Can Hide All Your Personal Info
June 3, 2018/by WND

. . .TraceFree Corp. has announced the creation of the “first web browser that makes it impossible for any site, including Google, to see or share a user’s personal data.” . . .

The company says the technology “leapfrogs, and will ultimately replace, a virtual private network by giving complete anonymity and security while also hiding browsing activity from the internet provider.”

The promotion explained the recent Facebook controversy and new government data regulations have forced companies to update their website privacy policies.

“However, there is still NO WAY a user can be sure their data does not continue to be shared or sold improperly. TraceFree eliminates this fear by NOT allowing a website to see, capture, share or track their personal data.”

http://joemiller.us/2018/06/new-browser-created-can-hide-personal-info/

@Caribou : This sounds promising but it is not currently ready for download or individual testing. I really, really like the concept but will have to wait and see if it becomes reality. Thanks for posting and I will be keeping my eye open for it to arrive.

Latest posts

Back