New here from SB

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloridaMan

New Friend
Neighbor
Hey I'm new here from Survivalist boards. I'm looking at maybe migrating here or at least expanding some horizions. I'm a Nurse Practitioner with 22 years of medical knowledge, PHD, RNFA. I have had a few specialties over the years, most recently I have dedicated a lot of time to learning about the rona. I've also spent a better part of decade in the OR assisting in surgery, and in my free time, I still like to show up and play with my old friends

I live in the redneck riviera, about 10+ years removed from the communist state of NY.

I love reading, learning, and am a bit of a prepper.

Looking forward to getting to know all of y'all!

Welcome from...the communist state of New York (Rochester area)!

I'd very much enjoy hearing your take on the virus and its nature, and whether or not the reaction by politicians and "experts" is warranted.

Hello and welcome to here. This is a nice place to hang your hat!

I have been hoping to meet someone like you and discuss a few medical issues that could be thorny in the event of SHTF with limited to no conventional medical care... For example, what would be the best thing for someone to do if they developed a rapidly advancing case of cellulitis and no antibiotics were available? Or even sepsis?

I would love to see a thread about this...

Last edited:
A warm welcome from Alaska!

Welcome from...the communist state of New York (Rochester area)!

I served four years in a "State Institution" in Rochester, New York. The best thing about RIT was outside of the buildings. Lovely green vibrant campus. The most memorable lesson, was the perfection of those huge Lilac Bushes.

Welcome to the forum from Wisconsin! Can't wait to hear your take on health related issues.

Welcome from Texas. I’d love to hear what’s happening with the Rona in the Florida hospitals. I read Florida is doing pretty well at least compared to your former killer state of NY.

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us.

Greetings from the D&D Farm homestead in Twin Falls County, in the state everyone's heard about but no one can find on the map! The folks are nice here, and I'm sure you'll feel right at home!

Hello and a hardy welcome from S.W. Oregon, this IS a good place to be, tons of great info and experiences to pick from.

Latest posts

Back