New hottest pepper...WHY???!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fire starter..... Chuckle....

I like spicy to a limit... NOT hot just for the sake of hot...

I draw the line at habaneros, and they're nuts!
Funny story, back when the "Scottish bonnet" was the bad boy on the block, a friend gifted me a pound of some he'd grown and I thought it'd be neighborly to share with what few Mexicans I was on good terms with at work. One of the gang banger bush heads named Gilberto saw me carefully slicing up one for my sandwich and points at me and says "You American sissy, eat them like we do!" I said, "Show me." so Mr. macho Vato pops it in his mouth and started to chew and said, "It's not hot, Americans are all Pu..." and it hit him! Snot and tears explode out of him and he screams and runs for the water hose. I patted him on the back and bit the end off of one, avoiding the seed pod in his face, and called him a little B*tch. "I'm not a Yankee, I'm a f*king hillbilly, we were raised on stuff that would kill a Yankee dead! Go pull your macho insecurity on somebody from New York, It doesn't impress us!" I laughed. Before the night was over I had all the "old timers" eating them and laughing in the young punks faces!

Latest posts

Back