New Hydroxycloraquine Study... CNN Changes Headline

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

Dani

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
About time. . . Honestly I am surprised they even put this out there. Seemed like they so wanted the studies to show it didn't as much as they reported against using the drug.

Amish Heart

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
When Trump talked about taking it himself, and has been exposed supposedly three times now, I believe that there is truth in taking this drug. Problem is, the pharmas don't make money on it. So it's obvious it's money over people. Makes me mad. If I had the virus, I would request it.

Supervisor42

Formerly known as Supervisor42
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
When Trump talked about taking it himself, and has been exposed supposedly three times now, I believe that there is truth in taking this drug. Problem is, the pharmas don't make money on it. So it's obvious it's money over people. Makes me mad. If I had the virus, I would request it.
Yes. It's a yuppie thing. Nice to see CNN finally acknowledge facts.
"The $4 pill must be crap, you want the $1,000 per infusion stuff. It has to be better because it is more expensive
flower70.gif
Dr. Marcus Zervos, division head of infectious disease for Henry Ford Health System, said 26% of those not given hydroxychloroquine died, compared to 13% of those who got the drug.
That's HALF the death rate!o_O
All of this was proven back when SARS, (another corona-virus) was going to kill us all.
Facts don't matter.
People dying needlessly don't matter.
Making money pimping an expensive patent medicine, that matters.

Latest posts