new law would allow concealed carry state to state

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you read the whole article...!?

After the first few sentences the NY Times "reporters" showed their true colors and turned a true fact...( the bill is in the house ) into an agenda laden
talk down about how bad it would be for the country...

Don't care for the NY Times and their LIBERAL agenda...

The NY Times doesn't report the news fair and balanced...they report their skewed take on it...then call it news !!

And as far as that reciprocity bill...
would love to see it pass...but, after all those mass shootings, I do NOT see it happening !!

{ my 2 cents... }

Wait, you can read the New York Times? I thought that was reserved for cleaning oneself after a constitutional.

It sounds like the bill as it stands would not help our friends who live in "may issue" states (= will issue if you are rich, famous, or connected; will deny if you are a regular citizen). It seems like the bill would only allow citizens of reasonable states to carry, when they visit oppressive, elitist states. Am I reading it right?

Well! It passed the House along with it's DARK SIDE the NICS FIX. Now let's see what the Senate does.

HR 38 if it becomes the law of the land in a conference with a Senate Bill will do nothing for folks in their state. It will increase the carry rights of people who do not reside in states they visit or travel trough. It is an expansion licensed concealed carriers rights. That is all it is, and that is good enough for me. Imhave studied the Bill and I like it.

Unfortunately it is not likely to,pass the Senate because of the 60 vote cloture rule. The Republicans will need 9:
Democrats to back it to get it to the Senate floor for a vote. If it gets there it will pass. The onlynhole for passage is if Democratic Senators from the states where guns are commonplace decide to support the Bill. Thsy is a long shot thsy is possible while improbable.

Back