Newbie from Iowa

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speedmaster

New Friend
Neighbor
Hello all. Im new here. From central iowa. I know some members here personally from a shoot ive been fortunate to attend in western Kentucky. They used to be from ktog. I was informed they were here now. Jim, phideaux was the first one to bring me here. Then supervisor42 as well. They will forever be family to me. I hope i can be apart of the family here as well.

Hello all. Im new here. From central iowa. I know some members here personally from a shoot ive been fortunate to attend in western Kentucky. They used to be from ktog. I was informed they were here now. Jim, phideaux was the first one to bring me here. Then supervisor42 as well. They will forever be family to me. I hope i can be apart of the family here as well.
Welcome back stranger!
Super hasn't been banned here yet so I don't have to pretend to be gay:rolleyes:.

BTW ladies, Speedmaster is sexy and I believe, still single:eek::
IMG_2189_c.JPG

AND he can shoot!!!!

Welcome from the back woods of Arkansas. When I lived in California the company I worked for had their corporate headquarters in a little one stop sign town called Elkhorn. I really enjoyed the peaceful wide open spaces.

Welcome from north of the 49th, some great folk here. Lots of wisdom and a little leg pulling. Pull up a stump and set a spell.

Me too SpeedM. Been with Jim and some here for almost 10 years,This and othe forum.

:welcome::thumbs:

Latest posts

Back