Next "Going Home" book

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swing

Porch Lover
Staff member
Admin
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Looks as if we'll have this one sometime soon. A. American was teasing on Facebook today.

upload_2017-12-18_20-21-30.png

Hes "All Growed Up Now". He wrote the 1st two on another forum Thread. He was on the road for work, in a Hotel room, writing on a Black Berry. We used to wait for the next pages and whine at him to write some more. This is a Hard Cover that he paid to have publish, before Penguin bought the rights. Very Gifted Writer.
DSCN0066.JPG

Hes "All Growed Up Now". He wrote the 1st two on another forum Thread. He was on the road for work, in a Hotel room, writing on a Black Berry. We used to wait for the next pages and whine at him to write some more. This is a Hard Cover that he paid to have publish, before Penguin bought the rights. Very Gifted Writer. View attachment 3260

Resto, that's wild. I think I have a log in to that other forum, but never went there much and I didn't use this name on it, if I remember. Great that he wrote on a BlackBerry. That's like Steven C Bird wrote "The Last Layover" on his phone.

By the way are you on Facebook and know of the The Dirty Dozen Post Apoc Army of Readers group? Has AA. Bird, Hopf and 9 others we visit with and talk about their books.

Yes I was just on those sites Lurking. Now that I have more time, Ill probably read more. I like Hard Copies. Ive got to put up some shelves and re organize some things around here. Thanks

They are a series. You read the first one, then the second, then the third....:LOL:. Going Home is the first one.

Hey, figured out the order! (when I first searched, many of his titles didn't have book #s, but I used publishing dates to fill in the gaps)

1. Going Home (6/25/13)
2. Surviving Home (6/25/13)
3. Escaping Home (10/30/13)
4. Forsaking Home (6/24/14)
5. Resurrecting Home (12/31/14)
6. Enforcing Home (8/16/15)
7. Avenging Home (2/24/16)
8. Home Invasion (4/26/17)
9. Conflicted Home (12/18/17)

Okay, meekly stepping out from under my rock to say.... I'm completely unfamiliar with this series.

Are these books stand-alones, or is it best to read them in a certain order? And if so, what order?
Get ready for a "Roller Coaster Ride". I stopped at book #4. I was afraid He was gonna let the Asian Torturer disappear. I wanted him to "Get It" in a very bad way. And I didn't think it could get any better after Liberating the FEMA Camp and getting the Blond Snowflake back.

The series are a good read. It’s been joked about in military circles about being able to pull pretty much whatever you want from “Morgan’s bag.” F#$&% someone forgot to pull the tent heater from the conex? Check Morgan’s bag...”

They never seem to have to go without. I love Thad. Somehow the author makes him great where as Morgan’s internal dialogue is on par with a c grade high school freshman.

I’m a super fan of D.J Molles searies the remaining. He somehow gets the sole survivor mindset down pat. There can be little action occurring, but it’s easy to get wrapped up in just the grit and the intensity of CPT Lee Hardings thoughts. It is post apocalyptic fiction rather than prepper fiction, but it’s a pretty rich and detailed world. Check it out if you haven’t yet.

Latest posts

Back