No throw rug safe

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE kittens! Our 8 month old kitten experience his first thunder yesterday and he's still hiding out from it.
Mine experienced 2nd storms just a while ago. He runs to the window, looks then jumps down. Not sure what to think. I always know when storms are going to be REALLY bad, the 4yr old cat hides under the coffee table.

I love kittens and cats but they make me sneeze last 14 years and I sure do miss not having one,

I think our cat is gone. She was missing for 4 days before we came down to the city for the kids stuff.:(

I love kittens and cats but they make me sneeze last 14 years and I sure do miss not having one,
Somewhere a while ago (years) I read about cats that were fed real meat did not cause allergies. Anyone ever had experience with that? Apparently the idea is that all the high density carbs of cat food make the cats into allergens.

Somewhere a while ago (years) I read about cats that were fed real meat did not cause allergies. Anyone ever had experience with that? Apparently the idea is that all the high density carbs of cat food make the cats into allergens.
Makes sense. Commercial foods can have a lot of crap in them.

I think it's the hair on the cat that causes allergies. They all shed like mad. Unless it's one of those hairless things.

Latest posts

Back