Now Hiring: 50 Python Removal Agents

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or brains to many diseases come from eating brains.

Bob cat tastes like rabbit armadillos taste like pork mix the two and you have a Bob Dillon burger

I eat everything but liver just don't like the taste
I'm with you on that.
Liver is the only thing that will make me spontaneously 'regurgitate'. (done with the 'v' word)
If I'm ever accidentally poisoned, I don't need syrup of ipecac:rolleyes:. A piece of liver the size of a quarter will work better.
On topic: Now back to snakes!:green man:

Do you like honey?
Best-Homemade-Southern-Biscuits-32.jpg

It's delicious!

Honey is the vomit of insects.
(you used the "V" word first:rolleyes:)
Of course, you'll want the 100% pure 'unprocessed' stuff:D:
816LeMGEIJL._SL1500_.jpg
I was good until you said that. No, I like honey, but I don't use much sweetener of any sort.

So silly.
You don't have to spend money to have them "removed", just make it 'not-illegal' to hunt them. They will go away all by themselves:).
All you have to do is whisper to a Cajun: "Psst! You know you can make a good gumbo wit dem?"

Before: alligators everywhere.
After: alligators on endangered species list.

Any questions?:thumbs:
And now the 'rest' of the story:
https://thehuntingnews.com/numbers-behind-floridas-python-round-up-are-staggering/
Anybody need boots?:D
Python.jpg

I'd bet money, one of those guys is a cajun:)
"According to News Channel 4 out of Jacksonville, hunters killed over two miles worth of snakes with a weight approximately 10.4 tons.
Even though those numbers sound impressive much more is needed. Scientist estimate that conservatively there are at least 30,000 pythons in Florida and some researchers say that number could be as high as 300,000."

Last edited:
Nah, he's raising those snakes in his barn.;)

I just can't get past what it is, what it looks like. Really, here I am, almost vomiting.

When I was a kid, we would eat Rocky Mountain oysters during certain times when Grandpa and uncles worked cattle. Since I didn't really know what I was eating, I could eat them.

And Mountain Oysters here run about $25 a plate and considered a delicacy.

Lol. They are sliced thin, battered, and deep fried. Not much taste actually. That's how they make them here.
Honestly, I have no memory of what they tasted like and how they were cooked. Isn't it more of the idea of what you are eating than the actual taste and texture?

Honestly, I have no memory of what they tasted like and how they were cooked. Isn't it more of the idea of what you are eating than the actual taste and texture?
I think here in my area it's more about something to eat that hasn't been dead too long. lol No, in all reality it is just another entre.

When we lived in South Africa, there was a restaurant just for game meat just outside Johannesburg, the Carnivore. I think snake was on the menu but I don't remember. I do remember tasting crocodile and I didn't like it. Maybe it was the way they'd cooked it, but I wasn't a fan. I found it fatty and too sweet.

When we lived in South Africa, there was a restaurant just for game meat just outside Johannesburg, the Carnivore. I think snake was on the menu but I don't remember. I do remember tasting crocodile and I didn't like it. Maybe it was the way they'd cooked it, but I wasn't a fan. I found it fatty and too sweet.
I attended a dinner with The Princess at a fancy five star restaurant that was too fancy for this simple man. When looking at the menu I asked The Princess if I was looking at an endangered species list.

Ben

Back