NYC Releases Nuclear Attack PSA

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As we have seen with past attacks, NYC has a bull’s-eye on it. Plus the density of the population makes for a tempting target to maximize any casualties.

With the ongoing purification of nuclear material in Iran and the possible pending attack by Israel on those facilities, I’m wondering if that’s the reason for this heightened awareness?

Coming out of the NY gubmint, there's no doubt there's propaganda involved.
But it does give one pause - what do they know?
They always warn us, they think its funny.

As we have seen with past attacks, NYC has a bull’s-eye on it. Plus the density of the population makes for a tempting target to maximize any casualties.

With the ongoing purification of nuclear material in Iran and the possible pending attack by Israel on those facilities, I’m wondering if that’s the reason for this heightened awareness?
There may be a smidgen of trying to keep the population conditioned to stay inside and wait for the government to tell you it is ok to come out.

Ben

The illusion of looking out for us.
I can understand that, the vast majority of the people in 'target #1' did not go thru all the schooling we had during the cold-war and an update is long overdue.
I'll give them a pass on this. Their generation is geared to: "Something big is happening, let's go outside so we don't miss it! :woo hoo:"
Do you remember where your local fallout-shelters are?:dunno:

Coming out of the NY gubmint, there's no doubt there's propaganda involved.
But it does give one pause - what do they know?
It's not what they know it's what are they planning? The only time the intelligence agencies get something right is when they plan it. They can't have a reset if the financial institutions are up and running.

Latest posts

Back