• Welcome to Homesteading & Country Living.
    We are glad you came to visit.
    Ads in your way? Register/login and read with less ads, or ask how to get rid of them.

Off Roading

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

mulescj8

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Good eye OSU! A couple pics are from Moab, Ouray/Silverton Colorado, Clayton, and Hot Springs. I am from Harlan, but have never wheeled there (yet). I will go back and label the pics with a location.

Nice looking built CJ buy the way.
Thank you!

Terri9630

Internet Princess
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
hi all!
my first quad,bought it new in 1991 honda 250x

so this year I bought the wife a nice used Suzuki 160 to see if she was into riding with me.

turns out she liked it...so I bought her a brand new 2019 honda 250x

we enjoy going out and riding trails together
I told hubby that I'd get rid of the horses but he was buying me a 4 wheeler come Jan. I'm going hold him to it!!

viking

I know a lot of things, but master very few
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
DSC00001_LI.jpgThis is my combination 4 wheeler, hot rod and work truck, the only off roading I've done with it so far is running around the garden field, it's a 2007 with the 5.7 engine, just showing my son how much power this thing has, I did a burn out that was still shredding the tires through second gear, I'm not going to do that too often, tires are $300+ a piece, anyway Tundra's are awesome machines. The only 4 wheeling I've done so far is up my neighbors steep driveway in reverse.

Maverickhawk

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Can't keep up with most of what I've seen here, but here's a couple we have. The one on the left is the wife's.

Attachments

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
View attachment 40185This is my combination 4 wheeler, hot rod and work truck, the only off roading I've done with it so far is running around the garden field, it's a 2007 with the 5.7 engine, just showing my son how much power this thing has, I did a burn out that was still shredding the tires through second gear, I'm not going to do that too often, tires are $300+ a piece, anyway Tundra's are awesome machines. The only 4 wheeling I've done so far is up my neighbors steep driveway in reverse.
Our Off road is a 351 Windsor 5.8. Not good dune buggy though, but it will ride on beach if sand not too loose,Great on gas,

1589392233447.png

Latest posts