Officers Amazingly Keep Straight Faces During this Arrest

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ekatarina

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
😂;)

A bit funny lololol

Nov 21, 2023
On January 3, 2022 in Florida, a sheriff's deputy observed a Toyota Camry bearing a Wisconsin license plate traveling 55 MPH in a posted 35-MPH zone.

The deputy conducted a traffic stop on the vehicle and upon approaching the driver, immediately noticed the odor of alcoholic beverage emitting from the man's breath.

The young man said he had had 6 drinks that night. This is police footage of the events that followed.

😂;)

A bit funny lololol

Nov 21, 2023
On January 3, 2022 in Florida, a sheriff's deputy observed a Toyota Camry bearing a Wisconsin license plate traveling 55 MPH in a posted 35-MPH zone.

The deputy conducted a traffic stop on the vehicle and upon approaching the driver, immediately noticed the odor of alcoholic beverage emitting from the man's breath.

The young man said he had had 6 drinks that night. This is police footage of the events that followed.

I flew a plane on acid once. What can I say?

😂;)

A bit funny lololol

Nov 21, 2023

Durr hurrr hurr. he means six pitchers of Margaritas.

You go out and have a few drinks and know that is what you are going to do, and know that the only way to get home is to drive while DUI?

As a non drinker and non consumer of anything that changes my ability to drive or anything, I always knew that if were to take a test where I had to stand on one foot, or put one foot in front of another on a line, I would fail! Try it! See how well you do! For me, it isn't easy even while completely 100% sober.

Latest posts

Back