Official introduction - Tommycourt

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommycourt

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
This is a completely different forum so I am having problems learning but will keep on trying. Miss all my buddies and the daily gossip.

Hey Buddy,

I'm glad we finally connected,
Good seeing you over here. It will only take a little getting use to.

I think Savage is the only one I'm still trying to connect with.

Tommy, just cruise around the forum and relax ...watch your leg though..:D:eek:opsie:

Jim

Glad to see you made it! We were getting worried. I know you are past due for your leg length adjustment therapy. There are many here who will be glad to help! Seriously though, good to see ya pal, enjoy the forum here. It's top notch and there's a lot of familiar names running the show.

So glad to be back with all my buddies and leg pullers. This forum will take a little getting used to since I am not a computer nerdie like Spike and Savage!!!! I have missed all you folks and our discussions and fun we have. Too bad we had to change but I guess that is what you call being progressive. I was going to try to post my last range report but I didn't see where we are supposed to post it. No matter........it wasn't any big deal. At least I hit the target.

Tommy ol buddy ol pal! I was getting worried about you. I think all of the first line leg-length adjustment team is here except SG now. So you needn't worry, we'll take care of you.

Hi there Tommycourt, enjoy

Tommy, if you want your avatar in the correct box the AVATAR on your preferences needs to be clicked and then uploaded.

upload_2017-12-1_19-58-18.png

upload_2017-12-1_19-59-1.png

Welcome Tommy! I'm so glad you joined us.

Hey Tommy! Good to see you here!

Hey Tommy! Good to hear from you. How's the truck runnin'?

Hi Tommy,
Man, I was afraid we might not be able to connect with you. Glad you finally made it buddy.
Now that you're here you can disregard my recent communications from over yonder.... ;) :cool:

Well holy jumping up and down Tommy got here. Just when you thought you were walking without a limp you came here. You have to tell everyone about your hunting story about when your brains fell out. That's a good hunting story. Do you still have the lump on the back of your head? Don't you just love me? LOL

Latest posts

Back