Old TV shows

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1619121201925.jpg

Jim

I grew up with radio show changing over to TV, Gun Smoke was big on radio and TV, but I'd have to say my favorites were Westerns also loved watching Les Paul and Mary Ford, to this day I can pretty much tell when someone is playing a Les Paul guitar by the sound it makes.

My trailer is named Mrs. Calabash, license plate is Durante, on the back is a framed "sign" decal that reads "Good Night Mrs. Calabash wherever you are." I don't have the spare tire cover done yet, but it will have Jimmy's signature and the rock guard will as soon as I get it finished have a caricature silhouette. Smile~

My trailer is named Mrs. Calabash, license plate is Durante, on the back is a framed "sign" decal that reads "Good Night Mrs. Calabash wherever you are." I don't have the spare tire cover done yet, but it will have Jimmy's signature and the rock guard will as soon as I get it finished have a caricature silhouette. Smile~

Oh , I definitely remember him.

Jim

Latest posts

Back