Old TV shows

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, I really loved the TV series, "Promised Land." It was about a family full-time traveling in an RV around the USA. The kids were home schooled. It was cancelled after a few seasons, probably because it was family-oriented and Christian.

1617492140596.png

I don't think anybody has mentioned the one great constant of my childhood TV experience - Scooby Doo! Those original 1969-1970 episodes can stand up to anything ever aired on TV since then, in my opinion...

I still watch Scooby Doo. I have the originals (vhs) plus about 20 dvds made since then.

I still watch Scooby Doo. I have the originals (vhs) plus about 20 dvds made since then.
I have the complete season 1 and 2 plus several DVDs of "What's New Scooby Doo", which was my daughter's favorite when she was small, and about a dozen of the made for TV Scooby Doo animated movies that have been made since the late 90s. I still pop in season 1 and 2 on occasion when there's nothing good on TV...

By the timeof Happy Days Dallas etc I was out of the house and getting in trouble far from tv. What I did watch was PBS Monty Python or Dr Who. Then a stint in the Navy... Aand then the early days of the Histort channel.

Ben

Latest posts

Back