• Welcome to Homesteading & Country Living.
    We are glad you came to visit.
    Ads in your way? Register/login and read with less ads, or ask how to get rid of them.

Olight 24 hr flash sale

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

Maverickhawk

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Sorry, I'm not good with linking yet, got to get to work. Simple search will get you there.
I have a decent flashlight collection, and not one Olight. Tonight I will get one. Next month I will get a gun to put it on.

Maverickhawk

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I have to ask, have you ever been to the Budget Light Forum (BLF ).
Awesome people! Haven't been there for a while. Needed to cut off my addiction.

Haertig

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I had a fairly expensive Olight die on me after only a short life. Seemed like a high quality build, maybe mine was just a fluke. They have a generally good reputation I think. But I was still a bit pissed that it croaked after very short and infrequent use - no abuse, no dropping, just decided one day that it wasn't going to work anymore. I stick with Nitecore, Fenix and Surefire now.

Sentry18

Hired Gun
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I loved Fenix lights when they were an incredible value, then the prices starting climbing and I went back to Streamlight. Then I found Olight and used them until their prices started to go up too. Since I am no longer interested in searching for the best possible light for the price, I am just going to stick with my tried and true Streamlights.

backlash

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I have several from Olight. I keep a small one on my keyring and a bigger one on my nightstand.
They are getting more expensive. I hope they don't price themselves out of the market.

Latest posts