ON THE MOSSY OAK MILITIA........"American Partisan Blog"

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
No, I do not want to blow up anything.

That said, I did just get stung, and I would like to stick something up the bee or hornet or wasps, nest and make it go "Bang".

I'm in the epicenter of those good ole boys.

Me also, I'm in the epicenter of those good ole boys. I think the good ole' guys a everywhere.

I appreciate when everyone shares the articles. What many of these "freaks" don't realize is the majority of the grid maintainers are already poised to take out the majority of the grid in a matter of hours. They also greatly under estimate the number of suburban new gun owners who want to keep their 401k's. Now I know that this second group is not an organized experienced group, but it will create some havoc many won't expect.
Our area allows fireworks. Tonight, has to be the most fireworks we have ever heard. Rocket's red glare. We will keep the flag up.

NCScout makes some good articles.
A lot of the other article on there are good as well.

Nothing wrong with some cross posting.

Everyone on here who is not outright physically handicapped ought to take classes at NC Scout, Valor Ridge, Max Velocity Tactical and other serious training providers.
What makes a training provider "serious" in my judgment?
They dont just focus on lining up and making holes in paper but also integrate tactical movement and the use of cover into their training which is critical.

Everyone on here who is not outright physically handicapped ought to take classes at NC Scout, Valor Ridge, Max Velocity Tactical and other serious training providers.
They dont just focus on lining up and making holes in paper but also integrate tactical movement and the use of cover into their training which is critical.

Bluez we were trained by a retired veteran Army Ranger,He has a firing range in the woods down a long dirt road.But that was about 8 years ago and I haven't fired a weapon since we left gun club about 6 yr ago. Before and after the shooting he taught tactical and gun safety. Plus hubby hunting and around guns all his younger years.
Wish my family could have went too since none of them know how to use a gun but son who was in military,but he could use more too.

I forgot I did fire some last gun club visit 6 yr ago. We got busy here and let gun club dues stop and now the waiting list is 3 years or more last we checked. We can pracice here but just haven't plus saving what ammo we have left.

Watching, ready, and waiting...

I've been reading thru several articles on his site. Very informative. Made me think deeper about some things the left is doing now days. I always considered them for the most part weak and fearful, and I'm sure many of them still are. But some folks in Antifa and other leftist are serious and some well trained. Here is an article he posted that got me thinking along those lines more, among other things.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/20...litia-groups-are-americas-domestic-viet-cong/

He also has a link to Forward Observer site. I have been following Sam on You tube for some time now. I really liked his series he did on doing an area study for your AO, and just the intelligence aspect altogether.

From the blog:

But for those who are wide awake, a number of other questions remain. How do you equip a force?
Most of whom that are truly awake and have been, have been equipping themselves for years.

How do you train them?

Training is not too difficult as long as those who train have the commitment to do so.

Our motto:

We are a group of Patriots and Constitutionalists that are trained to defend our great state and country! We will uphold the Constitution and protect it from ALL enemies..foreign and domestic. We are husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, sons, daughters...but we are all BROTHERS. STAND WITH US! UNITE!

What we do:

For that matter, how do you even recruit them?

That's another whole subject. What I see is people are quick to recruit and join, but fall severely short in commitment. Most people think they want to do Patriot stuff until it's time to do Patriot stuff. It's very aggravating, but I'm sure it's like that everywhere.

Then there is the whole stigma thing associated with being in an organized Militia. Our group is apolitical but most tend to lean toward the conservative side. We unabashedly welcome everyone as long as they can meet the criteria. First and foremost on that list is you MUST be a lawful citizen. Many things are looked at during the screening process. We are a Constitutional Militia that takes pride in being law abiding and of good moral character. We do not go to rallies and protests flying any logos, carring long guns, full kit etc unless it's a sanctioned event by command, you can go in that manner as your own citizen and it won't be held against you. Most of us go just open carrying a handgun in a retention holster and in street clothes, again it's about image. When we DO go to sanctioned events we also recruit at those events. Public image is very important to the group, which I can tell you leaves many people confused.

And even after all of that some people still label us as domestic terrorists.

I think the good ole' guys a everywhere.

They are and I would urge others to get involved. A diverse group means bringing many experiences and knowledge bases together for the cause of good.

Sorry for the long winded post, lol.

Latest posts

Back