Online Friendships, Private friendship Connections

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a little internet dating a couple decades ago. I just never had enough time for any of it when I was teaching. I once had a man send me a naked photo of himself, a man who I had had no previous contact with. There are creeps everywhere! I imagine I met a few creeps who had yet to show their true creepiness.

My wife found me online. We traded emails for a year before we talked on the phone. She had a picture of me but I refused a picture of her until after we met. In that year and a half we found out a lot about each other without the romantic sex stuff getting in the way.

I did a little internet dating a couple decades ago. I just never had enough time for any of it when I was teaching. I once had a man send me a naked photo of himself, a man who I had had no previous contact with. There are creeps everywhere! I imagine I met a few creeps who had yet to show their true creepiness.
Well, shoot. I guess sending naked pictures is out... :LOL:

Lol I'm having a good chuckle imagining us having a bunch of cyber romances. We'd be some smooth operators, wouldn't we?

:LOL:
It would probably be quite polite and civil considering I think everyone on here is armed 😂

I met my husband online. No chatting or anything, pretty much "you wanna meet for lunch?" We might never have met otherwise. We were both always hiding it the mountains or on rivers etc. Been married 8+ yrs.

I met my wife because she called 911 and no patrol officer was available to respond. It was obviously just meant to be (kismet).

As we have access to all of your webcams, I would like to thank each and everyone of you who have elected not to send any nude imagery over the personal messaging system. :cool:

I met my wife because she called 911 and no patrol officer was available to respond. It was obviously just meant to be (kismet).

As we have access to all of your webcams, I would like to thank each and everyone of you who have elected not to send any nude imagery over the personal messaging system. :cool:
This is the part where @Sentry18 gets 40 pics of hairy butts...:eek:

I thought it was a really dumb last name, and wanted to meet the guy who owned it.
That was almost 40 yrs ago. No internet.
So, now you have a really dumb last name?:LOL:

I met mine the old fashioned way.......in a bar.drink buddy
In my defense, I was working. All these years later.....I still sometimes serve him beer.

This is the part where @Sentry18 gets 40 pics of hairy butts...:eek:
I ain't skeered to share🤣...
bart.gif

Latest posts

Back