Opinions vary

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VThillman

Geezer
Neighbor
parachutes.jpg

Kinda like seat belts and hardhats, or maybe more so.

I don't wear a seatbelt because I plan on having a big crash. I don't wear a gun because I want to shoot someone. I don't have fire insurance because I think there will be a fire. Those things are the kind that it is better to have and not need than to need and not have.
Parachutes are unusable in modern air transportation so you will still land with the plane at the same speed. If you strap 25 sticks of dynamite to your chest in case you run into another suicide bomber there is little to no chance that it will improve your odds of survival. It could go off by accident and kill you. It doesn't keep you from being a victim, it can harm you without reason so there is no reason to use what the other guy is using when there is no way it can protect you and can't be trusted to keep you healthy if you run into the suicide bomber. Besides if you find something substantial to get behind you have a 99.7% chance of living through it.

I don't need one. The ground will break my fall.

If GOD want me to fly, he world have gave me wings or superpowers.

God gave you wings, and engines to turn a prop and jet engines to go higher and faster and rocket engines to go even faster and farther.
Ge also gave you the choice to say no. The judgement is yours but God has given you the opportunity.

Back