ostrich and lizard

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
I ordered some ostrich and some lizard leather for exotic wallets

Ostrich

Screenshot (14).png

Lizard

Screenshot (15).png

This is going to be fun

Here Lizard, Lizard!!!! LOL. Great lookin leather

Do you have standard patterns for your wallets? Or just make them up as you go?
I have acrylic template's for standard bi fold and a roper style

Now that's funny! I had to look for a deposit slip the other day, then stand in line for almost an hour, to deposit a $9 check...... :(
Guy sent me a check . I took it to his bank and they refused to cash it because I did not have an account with them
After I started getting loud and acting like the angry man, they cashed it.
WTH do you mean you will not cash your own checks????? i want the manager !!!!!

I use Chase Bank. It has a check deposit system. Take a picture of the front and back of the check, and it gets electronically deposited. I can then throw the check away.

Not wanting to sidetrack, those wallets are great looking.
not side tracking at all. I am researching a card reader for my phone to use at festivals. I missed a couple of sales last week end because of it

Do you ever work with bullhide, Frodo? I'm kind of interested in a wallet of heavy leather like bullhide...
I can get buffalo if you have some bullhide I can make you a wallet

crazy horse buffalo ''stone''

1635520849714.png

Last edited:
I got to work. my goal is to make 10 each roper ,bi-fold, tri-fold

I started on th roper
here is one cow skin finished
005.JPG
006.JPG

Ostrich, this is not sewn yet, under construction
007.JPG

This is a bad picture but it is a suede purse with fringe, done in a late 60's style,
002.JPG

not side tracking at all. I am researching a card reader for my phone to use at festivals. I missed a couple of sales last week end because of it
I don't know if square is available where you are, that is what I use for processing credit cards, I think they charge 1%

I haven't used mine for a while, but it certainly beats loosing a sale, or in my case waiting and or wondering if I am ever going to get paid for a rescue or repair

Back